Versus Battle Yhwach vs Bunny Girl Karen

Physically only human on her, but has an Absurdity known as Unbeatable Emperor which lets her control probability

Carelessly toys with a bomb she has no idea how to handle without worry of it exploding

It used a thin panel instead of a cylinder, but it resembled the time bomb used in Higashikawa’s first attraction.

“This was prepared as a penalty in case you tried to access anything we didn’t want. But the detailed design was outsourced, so I don’t really know how it works.”

Even as she said that, the bunny girl’s slender fingers ripped out the colorful cords one by one.

Over half of the 20 or more cords were likely traps.

If she carelessly severed one of them, it would explode.

And yet…

“When it isn’t supposed to explode, nothing can make it explode. This is not just a dud or a malfunction. When I am not supposed to lose, I cannot lose. Those are the rules that surround me right now.”

“…”

She was annoying.

She was a bother.

What did it matter? What did that bomb with its cords ripped out matter?

“You can think this is some kind of trick if you like. But an answer like that is not going to be enough to defeat me,” said the bunny girl offhandedly.

She then tossed the silent bomb out the bar door with the carefreeness of someone tossing a magazine into the trash after reading through it.

A great roar and vibration came from the shopping mall, but Higashikawa still did not care.

What did it matter?

Would that help him save those nine?

If not, he just needed to remain silent.

Higashikawa Mamoru could not think about anything else. He could no longer think at all.

“This may be thanks to roleplaying using the storyline of gambles that toy with human lives. This goes well beyond luck or fortune. Just by standing here, I can call in an infinite supply of success. Perhaps this is something like being Nike, the goddess of victory in Greek mythology. Anyway, I played the dealer, so my version is for the part of the ruler. I have acquired the character of the Unbeatable Emperor from gambling stories. This is a good start, and it shows our project is progressing smoothly.
Later on the main character acquires an Absurdity with the same power as hers, the Ever-Victorious Challenger. Their powers lead to an eternal stalemate.

Also, if they want to succeed on something that's impossible, like saving people that are long dead, this ability can even overturn time and continuity. Mamoru uses his Absurdity to retroactively undo the deaths of his friends in the past so that he can save them in the present.

Higashikawa Mamoru slammed his fist down on a nearby laptop and grabbed a sharp fragment of the broken screen.

At the same time, the bunny girl pulled out a new knife and rushed at Higashikawa.

They both took action.

Higashikawa shot to his feet and thrust the sharp fragment directly at the center of the bunny girl’s chest. The bunny girl swung her knife horizontally to slice through Higashikawa’s throat.

However…

“!?”

“!!”

Both attacks failed.

Cracks ran through Higashikawa’s shard and it shattered before reaching the bunny girl’s chest. Meanwhile, the blade of the bunny girl’s knife once more slipped from the handle and stabbed into the wall to the side.

The two glared at each other from close enough to grab at each other.

As the bunny girl tossed aside the knife handle, the confidence from before had vanished.

“It looks like this just isn’t going to work. At this distance, it is infinite. Even if we brought in a Gatling gun or a shoulder-fired missile, we cannot kill each other. That is simply the type of character we have been constructed as.”

“…”

“All ten of you in Player 1 and Player 2 were supposed to end this as equal characters that were nothing more than gamble participants. You would never have been able to defeat the Unbeatable Emperor who was your dealer. But your irregular actions caused an imbalance in the criminal charges meant to guide in the absurd. You could say you obtained the position of a character with the opportunity to play a special role among the participants. You could call that character the Ever-Victorious Challenger.”

“And what does that mean?”

“I like that look in your eyes. You’ve finally worked up the will to kill me. But it’s no use. The situation can never change as it is. We each have a great power that calls in success, so we will always automatically avoid death no matter how hard we try. This is a world where we could fight for 100 years and never reach a conclusion. …There is still much to research about the absurd. After all, this has even twisted time and continuity.”

“?”

“You still don’t get it? The mechanical malfunctions that saved those nine from death were most likely brought on by the character you have been given. However, when did you acquire that character? As the dealer, I gained the Unbeatable Emperor only after sacrificing those nine to guide in the absurd. Your Ever-Victorious Challenger must be the same. …And yet your power saved those nine. You saved them using the character you obtained from their deaths. What can you call that if not a contradiction? This is a power that can ignore time and continuity, so how are normal weapons like knives and bombs supposed to decide our victory?”
Higashikawa covered his face with his hands and the bunny girl was gone by the time he could see again. One door to the bar was suspiciously sitting open, but he did not know if she had actually escaped through it.

However, he held the key to the entire facility in his hand.

And he still had that unnatural power to call in success that apparently came from the absurd. If what the bunny girl had said was accurate, this power was on the level of the goddess of victory who caused conflicts among the gods because simply having her on your side would give you victory in a war.

If he tried to find her, he could find her right away.

If he tried to kill her, he could kill her right away.

“But more importantly…”

The nine dangling in the great pit below the floor came first.

Higashikawa thought all of the laptops had been destroyed, but when he looked around the area, he found one laptop that was conveniently unscathed.

He did not know if it had simply survived or if his power had overturned continuity once more.

Yeah I am looking at her ability know and it basically seems to boil down to being lucky. I don't think that's enough against Yhwach.
It’s a power that transcends time to bring about 100% success in what she does. Want to see how that interacts with the Almighy since both involve messing with time and continuity to achieve results

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It’s a power that transcends time to bring about 100% success in what she does. Want to see how that interacts with the Almighy since both involve messing with time and continuity to achieve results
I think the Almighty seems more powerful. Yhwach can both see the future and all the possibilities and completely alter it.

Is her power gonna prevent her from being blitzed at the start?

I think the Almighty seems more powerful. Yhwach can both see the future and all the possibilities and completely alter it.

Is her power gonna prevent her from being blitzed at the start?
Speed’s irrelevant since her power requires no input on her part as she puts it.

“This may be thanks to roleplaying using the storyline of gambles that toy with human lives. This goes well beyond luck or fortune. Just by standing here, I can call in an infinite supply of success.
Yhwach just trying to bullrush could have him spontaneously break his own leg on the first step or have a sudden heart attack

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Speed’s irrelevant since her power requires no input on her part as she puts it.

Yhwach just trying to bullrush could have him spontaneously break his own leg on the first step or have a sudden heart attack
Is her power passive? The sentence you quoted makes it seem like she has to call on it to activate it.

Is her power passive? The sentence you quoted makes it seem like she has to call on it to activate it.
Passively on. The success is called on her just by standing and doing nothing.

When Higashikawa acquired the same power, he never even realized he had it when he started cancelling out Karen’s Absurdity or brought his dead friends back to life until she explained it to him.

Passively on. The success is called on her just by standing and doing nothing.

When Higashikawa acquired the same power, he never even realized he had it when he started cancelling out Karen’s Absurdity or brought his dead friends back to life until she explained it to him.
Almighty's Precog and powernull are passive. What's stopping him from just powernulling her. If he doesn't powernull, then it might just be a stalemate unless we include Yhwach + schrifts, then the Miracle basically does the same thing as her power, so Yhwach wins.

Almighty's Precog and powernull are passive. What's stopping him from just powernulling her. If he doesn't powernull, then it might just be a stalemate unless we include Yhwach + schrifts, then the Miracle basically does the same thing as her power, so Yhwach wins.
Making his attempts to grab her or the light beam miss he uses to steal powers miss every time

Making his attempts to grab her or the light beam miss he uses to steal powers miss every time
Both abilities are passive. What stops the powernull from occurring if he just stands there. He doesn't need to grab her to powernull, he "sees" her and her ability becomes useless against him. There is also "The Miracle", the less likely he is to hit her the more probable it becomes, so he hits her.

You can maybe argue a stalemate without the Miracle, but she just dies to old age no?

Both abilities are passive. What stops the powernull from occurring if he just stands there. He doesn't need to grab her to powernull, he "sees" her and her ability becomes useless against him. There is also "The Miracle", the less likely he is to hit her the more probable it becomes, so he hits her.

You can maybe argue a stalemate without the Miracle, but she just dies to old age no?
Hes never taken away a power or nulled it minus physically grabbing the person or using his light ability

He took Ichibei's power without touching him and nulled Ichibei's ability when he unlocked the Almighty.

Also:
He was touching Ichibei’s ink.

Hyperbole. His feats don’t live up to his claims. Like needing to go out of his way to destroy Ichigo’s Bankai by breaking and leaving the blade unusable as his only method of dealing with it over nulling or making it his own with a stare like he claims

He was touching Ichibei’s ink.

Where?
It's not.
His feats don’t live up to his claims. Like needing to go out of his way to destroy Ichigo’s Bankai by breaking and leaving the blade unusable as his only method of dealing with it over nulling or making it his own with a stare like he claims
His feats do live up to his claims. What damage has he taken when he had the Almighty active? None. Ichigo only hit his Getsuga when Yhwach turned it off. The first "death" was because of Aizen, and his final death was due to Jugram, Uryu, Aizen, and the arrow.

Bankai is a powerup, not really an ability that affects him. The bankai still got destroyed regardless. When he "makes" whatever he sees his ally, he's saying it can't be used to hurt or defeat him. Ichigo's bankai worked because he didn't actually "see" it cuz Aizen KS.

He also broke all bankai in all futures, effecting every single timeline. Only reason Ichigo got it back is because Tsukishima made a past where it wasn't broken. Even Orihime couldn't reject the events until Tsukishima came in because of Yhwach's Almighty.

Yhwach changes the timeline to where he can hit her, and she can't change it at all. Or the Miracle comes in and wins it for him.