Yo Worst Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on OJ been looking for a new forum wasn't even planning on joining any until I got a few PM's about this place finally gave it a shot... it's awesome and thanks to the person who made it I feel like this place has more freedom and its easy to use :cheers:

Also, fav characters are Luffy Zoro and Nami the original trio I troll a lot by using gifs I hope I don't offend you through my sense of humor

I can tell this place is gonna be as big as OJ or even bigger I can tell a lot of hard work has been put into it I'm here for the long term

Last edited:
Was on OJ been looking for a new forum wasn't even planning on joining any until I got a few PM's about this place finally gave it a shot... it's awesome and thanks to the person who made it I feel like this place has more freedom and its easy to use :cheers:

Also, fav characters are Luffy Zoro and Nami the original trio I troll a lot by using gifs I hope I don't offend you through my sense of humor

I can tell this place is gonna be as big as OJ or even bigger I can tell a lot of hard work has been put into I'm here for the long term
Welcome to WorstGen :yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I can tell this place is gonna be as big as OJ or even bigger I can tell a lot of hard work has been put into it I'm here for the long term
Welcome mate :) Your gifs gave all of us good laugh. Thanks for that.

Good to have you here mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.