Yo

I'm a lurker finally turned member today.

As an anime fan I actually never liked One Piece due to art style (some of the noses I can't stand, and still certain ones I hate), and the more obnoxious parts (not a fan of people acting stupid on purpose). But my spouse made me try the series a couple years back when it was in WCI and since that arc was focused on character development, emoboys, life lectures, going the lengths for people, and all that stuff I absolutely love shounen for, it hooked me. So I started to read the manga.

This year, I got bored and finally decided to start binging the anime. (Started Nov 17, currently on ep567, took a few days break after timeskip).

So far my favorite character is Sanji for being the most real, best developed, best written, and of course tragic character.

Most hated character, is Usopp. Can't stand the nose. Can't stand his obnoxious personality (I swear to god if he calls himself captain one more time...), literally have no redeeming qualities I can find of this character.

I like theorizing fandoms I find myself in, digging deeper with research, and analyzing character development.

Found the forum from googling things. Thanks for having me.

I'm a lurker finally turned member today.

As an anime fan I actually never liked One Piece due to art style (some of the noses I can't stand, and still certain ones I hate), and the more obnoxious parts (not a fan of people acting stupid on purpose). But my spouse made me try the series a couple years back when it was in WCI and since that arc was focused on character development, emoboys, life lectures, going the lengths for people, and all that stuff I absolutely love shounen for, it hooked me. So I started to read the manga.

This year, I got bored and finally decided to start binging the anime. (Started Nov 17, currently on ep567, took a few days break after timeskip).

So far my favorite character is Sanji for being the most real, best developed, best written, and of course tragic character.

Most hated character, is Usopp. Can't stand the nose. Can't stand his obnoxious personality (I swear to god if he calls himself captain one more time...), literally have no redeeming qualities I can find of this character.

I like theorizing fandoms I find myself in, digging deeper with research, and analyzing character development.

Found the forum from googling things. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to this forum!