Questions & Mysteries Yonko crew with the overall greatest bounty?

Highest overall bounty?

• Total voters
We got the bounties of each yonko but what about the whole crew? Which has the greatest bounty?

Is it Kaido, who is already first as single yonko, who reaches the top thanks to King, Queen, Jack and the flying 6 or is it BM with her wave of sons which reaches the highest number? For BB maybe it is still too soon but he has former Impel down lvl 6 prisoners under him and if his titanic captains get bounties in the YC range then for sure is a contender. Last but not the least we have Shanks who is praised for having a small crew of elites who could very well have bounties above the normal yonko commanders and so reach the highest grand total.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Kaido's crew because they are the ones that raid islands with no care in the world.
However once we know more about Bb's impel down cremates and why they were erase from history. They can be the crew with the highest bounty.

Honestly, probably the Red Hair Pirates.

True, Big Mom and Kaido have the numbers to match, but the way Shank's top dawgs and his crew as a whole was hyped in 957 makes me genuinely believe they're rocking Queen/Luffy level bounties (well at least Beckmann, Yasopp and Roo), whilst the remaining probably around Cracker level. This is partially headcanon, but the statement of them boasting a high average bounty leads me to believe just that, particularly compared to the bounties we've known so far.

I mean, Oda wouldn't mention that in particular if their bounties were significantly lower. He even added that his three executives are big names already, something that wasn't said for the rest. Adding the statement that they're a well balanced crew and you have yourselves the highest bounty crew.

Strength could be a different story (Linlin and Kaido's crews look pretty beastly so far), but from pure speculation, headcanon and reasonable reasoning, I'd go with the Shanks and his boys

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ll also go with Shanks, that bit about them being the most well-balanced Yonko crew leads me to believe his YCs are viewed as bigger threats than people in similar capacities on other Emperor crews and are likely priced accordingly with their bounties.

If not him, probably Linlin’s crew - even if they have lower individual bounties, there are probably more heads worth some money altogether than her boyfriend Kaido’s group.

Don’t sleep on Blackbeard, though...he may be two billion Berries behind the rest, but he’s generally seen as the most dangerous Yonko and his commanders are every bit as reckless/ruthless as Teach. Give them another arc or two, I bet they’ll separate themselves from the pack.

I think that the Big Mim pirates are the biggest crew with the most bounties. It could be that they have the highest too.
If not, then the Beast pirates. They have lesser members, but they are crueler and more aggressive and have much higher bounties.
After these two groups, I would say comes Shanks crew. I believe Shanks has the lowest number of members but with high bounties.

Then comes the Whitebeard pirates and then the Blackbeard pirates. I don't see how the BBP can have more than the old Yonkos with more members, experience plus they have been pirates for a longer time and yonko crews.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think Red Hair Pirates will had the highest overall bounty. Maybe
  • Shanks : 4.048.900.000
  • Ben Beckmann : 2.000.000.000
  • Lucky Roo : 1.920.000.000
  • Yasopp : 1.840.000.000

RHP could possibly have the highest average bounty based on the available info. The current highest known total is BMP and even if King's bounty was 2 billion, the BP would still be lower. However the Flying Six will tip the scales unless we get more BMP bounties. I just hope we will actually get bounties for all of the Flying Six, including Drake's updated bounty. He's secretly a Marine but there's no way he won't get an updated bounty for joining the BP. Would be suspicious otherwise.

Blackbeard's crew could end up rivaling or surpassing the RHP for highest average bounty depending on what happens with whatever Blackbeard is going after. One of the leading theories is that he's going for Pluton. If that's the case, his bounty and the bounties of his captains will absolutely skyrocket if they get a hold of an Ancient Weapon.