Fanclub Yonko Trafalgar D. Water Law <Surgeon of Death> Fanclub

So where do you guys think our boy is heading towards to? I made a small post earlier where I think he's landing

Yeah they're all reuniting at Elbaf since the closest island to Law seems to be the one Kid was heading towards to,

My theory is Elbaf will be about a civil war between the giants, and Kid will be part of Loki's courts while Luffy sides with the other faction (likely Dory and Brogy's) Law will probably keep to himself as he usually doesn't get involved in the islands politics
Adding to this, I think Law is going to react badly to leaving his crew behind. In fact I think when we see Bepo again he might not be in talking terms with Law. Law might fall in a similar hole to Luffy post marineford. Minus the temper tantrum tho lol

Adding to this, I think Law is going to react badly to leaving his crew behind. In fact I think when we see Bepo again he might not be in talking terms with Law. Law might fall in a similar hole to Luffy post marineford. Minus the temper tantrum tho lol
this is an interesting possibility i hadn't even considered until now:memehm:

however, i think it's more likely that he will be alternating between 2 modes: depressed/sulking and angry. during the latter he will be lashing out at bepo, but not too much because he'll be trying to figure out how to get his crewmates back. even though he may argue with bepo, he's still the captain and the one calling the shots.

i think to subject bepo to the silent treatment would require law to place ALL the blame on bepo - and i believe he feels he himself is more guilty (because he's the captain and both the smartest and the strongest person on the crew by far).

Farewell to this Sword. Probably Broken.

Law's getting new graded Sword :lawbepo::lawbepo:
I said this before but if Law lost his sword he should have a fighting style similar to the doctor in YYH

Tho I highly doubt Oda not only takes Law's hat AND sword away from him. Those are huge merch sellers lol

i think to subject bepo to the silent treatment would require law to place ALL the blame on bepo
not really, isolation is common with depression. I think Oda could tell a good story of the path Lufy could've taken post summit war with Kid and Law. Giving Law the resolution to get his crew back again right away is boring imo. He should have a small character arc to get there

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Count me in

I said this before but if Law lost his sword he should have a fighting style similar to the doctor in YYH

Tho I highly doubt Oda not only takes Law's hat AND sword away from him. Those are huge merch sellers lol

not really, isolation is common with depression. I think Oda could tell a good story of the path Lufy could've taken post summit war with Kid and Law. Giving Law the resolution to get his crew back again right away is boring imo. He should have a small character arc to get there
:snoopy:

He can sail to wano and get Nidai that is collecting dust