Versus Battle Yonkous vs Akatsuki vs Bleach Nazis.Which group is better?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

I would go with Akatsuki too. They're all pretty unique and likable without needing to be over the top or cringey who work pretty well as a cohesive unit.

Bar Whitebeard and BB, it seems Yonkos just get worse and boring after you get introduced to them, and their characterization is so bland.

Bleach Nazi's were meh, they just had cool powers. It's unfair to use them though, as I believe the Espadas were the much more fleshed out group within that verse.

B

Ballel

I would go with Akatsuki too. They're all pretty unique and likable without needing to be over the top or cringey who work pretty well as a cohesive unit.

Bar Whitebeard and BB, it seems Yonkos just get worse and boring after you get introduced to them, and their characterization is so bland.

Bleach Nazi's were meh, they just had cool powers. It's unfair to use them though, as I believe the Espadas were the much more fleshed out group within that verse.
You think the Espadas are the better as the Nazis?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I love Bleach more but the Akatsuki are more iconic and better imo, Though there are some great Sternritter to be fair. A better comparison would have been to include the Espada instead as they have been around for many years and are part of the anime whereas the Sternritter so far are contained to the manga so not many people are aware of them yet.
Sternritter means "Star Knight" if I am remembering the viz translation correctly.

The Sternritter are awful as an antagonist group and in general. Far too many characters in general, numerous members with dumb, wacky arse abilities (especially Gremmy) and even those few who did get some minor focus like Baz B ended up being utterly irrelevant anyway due to Kubo's inability to properly pace an arc.

Replace the Sternshitters with cardboard cutouts with equally dumb powers and there barely would have been any difference. The only worthwhile Ritter was Opie, the rest were garbage.

The Espada are not perfect but they are a damn sight better than the Sternshitters (which is not saying much but still. Lel.).

The Yonko are 1/2 crap, 1/2 alright. Kaido and Linlin are trash characters, Whitebeard is awesome as long as you ignore Wano and both Blackbeard and Shanks have still to show what they are made of.

I have never read Naruto but as long as the Akatsuki are neither complete crap like the Shitterritters nor middle of the road like the Yonko then they should be the best out of this group.