Theory York is Teach’s 10th commander

I think this makes the most sense.

So far, the SHP have 2 women on their crew, whereas the BBP only have one.

York’s characterization as a non fighter who relies on intellect, and probably weapons, makes her the perfect matchup for Nami, who is similarly reliant on her weapon.

Devon seems like more of a serious fighter and hence a better matchup for Robin.

Oda's not wasting a slot on a new character that only appeared this arc. It would be a huge letdown after ten plus years of mystery.

BB didn't even let Bonney join his crew because he thought she was too weak only if she became his "woman". I think York simply made a deal with the BB Pirates for protection.

She knows shes weak but she has alot to offer to Blackbeard such her knowledge especially if she eats the Stella for his devil fruit including possible control of the Seraphim. Which is interesting since BB wanted Hancock's fruit but he can use S-Snake as a substitute to fulfill whatever plans he has in mind.

Oda's not wasting a slot on a new character that only appeared this arc. It would be a huge letdown after ten plus years of mystery.

BB didn't even let Bonney join his crew because he thought she was too weak only if she became his "woman". I think York simply made a deal with the BB Pirates for protection.

She knows shes weak but she has alot to offer to Blackbeard such her knowledge especially if she eats the Stella for his devil fruit including possible control of the Seraphim. Which is interesting since BB wanted Hancock's fruit but he can use S-Snake as a substitute to fulfill whatever plans he has in mind.
York is probably stronger than Bonney. She’s a vegapunk after all.

I also think Devon won't fight Nami. Too strong and Nami can't be emitionally manipulated by the transformation ability. So the 10th will be Nami's opponent. Miss Bakkin is like an evil Nami. Extremely greedy and has a living weapon in Weevil, while Nami has Zeus.

I think this makes the most sense.

So far, the SHP have 2 women on their crew, whereas the BBP only have one.

York’s characterization as a non fighter who relies on intellect, and probably weapons, makes her the perfect matchup for Nami, who is similarly reliant on her weapon.

Devon seems like more of a serious fighter and hence a better matchup for Robin.
I think York will join Teach, but I think her natural enemy would be Bonnie who I think will also join the straw hats.

I think Urouge is the 10th captain, he’s the only supernova left for oda to show off. He’s has some subtle feats. Not to mention the scene of him after marineford saying BB is the key. Just seems more realistic to me

1st: BB's 10 Titanic Captain most probably was established during Time Skip.

2nd: York only find out about WG betrayal some hours ago.

Do the math there
:cheers:

If York is BB's 10 Titanic Captain, she wouldn't need to sell VP information to WG. What is the point of that?
Spoiling it would make WG take strict measure and try to acquire all of VP possesion under their own.
It won't give BB any advantage here (unless BB was already have a secret alliance with CD).

York also was mesmerized by Mary Geoise standard of life and want to be CD.
Building relationships with BB won't make her anything further to acquire her dream.

If (this is still unconfirmed speculation), but even IF its really York who call BB for help in recent chapter, then most likely she did that as her last resort/plan B since her plan A (to become CD) didn't turn out as she expected.
:doffycry:

Not a chance is Oda building up so much mystery and hype regarding the tenth commanders only for it to be this fodder Vegapunk we met 15 chapters ago lol.
This is Oda

He built Vega for decades yet he turns out to be meh and most times dumb to realise things in time with a whack design

We've seen many times how he failed to deliver with characters and plots he built

I think it's gonna be Urouge, but I hope it's Shiki, or someone completely unexpected. Buggy VS Shiki. I just want Urouge to be a good dude.

If York is somehow the 10th, then York VS Caribou fr fr.