• Yoru low difficulty

• Draw or tossup

• Shanks extreme difficulty

• Shanks high difficulty

• Shanks medium difficulty

• Shanks low difficulty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Yoru is by far the strongest blade in the world. It's a Saijo O Wazamono that has been forged black, making it stand above all other Saijo O Wazamono.

A mere O Wazamono (and not even black at that!) like Enma was able to:
  • Nearly two shot Kaido
  • It gave him his lone grievous scar
  • Terrify Kaido so badly that he has to dodge an attack
  • Overwhelm Kaido's Tatsumaki and badly cut him up when nerfed by two other swords
  • Enma may later be responsible for giving Kaido a new scar/reopening his old one or even killing him.

Based on the above, I conclude that Enma is Kaido level.

Yoru is a black Saijo O Wazamono and thus far stronger than Enma. Given that Shanks and Kaido are roughly on par, I conclude that Yoru is far stronger than Shanks.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yoru is by far the strongest blade in the world. It's a Saijo O Wazamono that has been forged black, making it stand above all other Saijo O Wazamono.

A mere O Wazamono (and not even black at that!) like Enma was able to:
  • Nearly two shot Kaido
  • It gave him his lone grievous scar
  • Terrify Kaido so badly that he has to dodge an attack
  • Overwhelm Kaido's Tatsumaki and badly cut him up when nerfed by two other swords
  • Enma may later be responsible for giving Kaido a new scar/reopening his old one or even killing him.

Based on the above, I conclude that Enma is Kaido level.

Yoru is a black Saijo O Wazamono and thus far stronger than Enma. Given that Shanks and Kaido are roughly on par, I conclude that Yoru is far stronger than Shanks.
I'm disappointed.

I was expecting Yoru vs Gryphoon.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I'm disappointed.

I was expecting Yoru vs Gryphoon.
There's no debate there; we know Yoru is the strongest blade.

Does Gryphoon have Roger's Haki in this scenario?
Naturally. I think most of Roger's haki may have gone to the Strawhat though. :zorothink: