Break Week .

yeah, he only has eyes for him, even when the other saw Dragon Momo, the one that he saw was luffy
I feel sorry for Zoro's future romantic partner, even if he marries anyone his priority will be Luffy first even if platonically.
But I don't think Zoro's the type of guy to marry and settle imo. He is kind of lone wolf who will wander island to island in search of sake and good fight if crew decides to disband.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You work at bus stand or something, why yelling.

Ok bro, it means nothing, take it easy.
Don't run away from the argument like a little bitch because I exposed you. Hiyori is irrelevant and she is not going to end up with Zoro because of some salty shippers.
You mean Salty Seth?
What do you want bitch. go back to yamatard threads

B

Ballel

You said it already. Not funny anymore.

This is not Sanji x Pudding thingie. Zoro literally don't give a fuck about females or having love interest.

One way love is not a love bro
What I was saying is that the sh's romantic relationships won't get much focus in the main story anyways.
You said it already. Not funny anymore.
Not the first time you mention me 'going back to Yamatard threads' either:kata:

I feel sorry for Zoro's future romantic partner, even if he marries anyone his priority will be Luffy first even if platonically.
But I don't think Zoro's the type of guy to marry and settle imo. He is kind of lone wolf who will wander island to island in search of sake and good fight if crew decides to disband.
This is why Zolu works imo! Luffy values freedom while Zoro has a lone wolf personality. Luffy would understand why Zoro may go off in search of a fight. They have such an unbreakable bond and sense of trust. Basically it is my head canon that they are already together. If/when the crew disbands I can see Luffy and Zoro just sailing off together.

This is why Zolu works imo! Luffy values freedom while Zoro has a lone wolf personality. Luffy would understand why Zoro may go off in search of a fight. They have such an unbreakable bond and sense of trust. Basically it is my head canon that they are already together. If/when the crew disbands I can see Luffy and Zoro just sailing off together.
They have natural comfortable relationship which doesn't seem forced imo.

Last edited: