General & Others You ever seen someone change their opinion in a One Piece debate?

On other sites yes, it's pretty rare though

Never here, everyone stonewalls even when completely debunked, especially some of the staff members

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I actually like to be proven wrong mid debate, it means the discussion was actually constructive and someone picked up on something that I missed/ I didn't waste my time arguing with a wall. It rarely happens though, I quote a lot of outrageously bad takes and I likely won't have a strong opinion on something without substantial evidence.

You're welcome
"Magellan is a mid tier"

Surely have and in petty ways at that but not that often.. if you mean just for the sake of bias and for the sake of defending something nonsensical.

An example would be the recent decimation of the "Zoro overpowered Kaido's Tatasumaki's" assertion

it changed to "Kaido was overwhelmed by zoro and had to prove him wrong by pulling something DIFFERENT AND NOT CONSOLIDATE THE SAME MOVE TO THAT ZORO ALLEGEDLY OVERWHELMED "

bruh that was petty..

My thought are usually right especially in powerscale when it is revealed so i rarely change my option.
I even think at the end of story zoro will be as strong as Shank and replace him as duel fight with Mihawk, when sanji is someone comparable with admirals

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Honestly, main issue is how vague and inconsistent OP power scaling is. So many opinions are subjective because of it and not only are you unable to prove yourself right, others can't really prove you wrong. Some arguments can be completely false but the conclusion subjective. Arguments can be subjective with the conclusion completely false.

Obviously doesn't stop the crazies who think everything they say is fact and the only correct option lol.

I’ve very rarely seen it happen. Most of the time it’s usually just someone conceding to 1 or 2 things they were trying to use to make their point, but still sticking to their overall argument/opinion.

I’ve rarely ever changed my stance, and only on minor things usually.