Versus Battle You vs Person above you

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
That kind of a battle shall be done
:endthis: who will win? You or person above you and how? That can be a physical fight, discussion fight or mental fight.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
Physical fight, I can beat most people in this forum. Mental, my psychological warfare can't be matched, so discussion fight is the only one that I have doubt about so I will give Rottkins-san this one.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
Physical fight, I can beat most people in this forum. Mental, my psychological warfare can't be matched, so discussion fight is the only one that I have doubt about so I will give Rottkins-san this one.
Physical fight

I have watched Sumo Wrestling, Kung-Fu Panda, Jackie Chan films, and Chinese Martial Arts films countless times. I have gained the moves of a master and cannot be stopped.
:endthis:

Physical fight

I have watched Sumo Wrestling, Kung-Fu Panda, Jackie Chan films, and Chinese Martial Arts films countless times. I have gained the moves of a master and cannot be stopped.
:endthis:
Mental/discussion fight
My Blackbeard agenda can't be matched and I downplay all old gen characters have been doing it ever since i started going on op forums

The amount of time I've been called an idiot or retarded for saying EOS Blackbeard low diffs Roger is unmatched.

But soon it will happen EOS power creep is coming

:pepebusi: