Young Link(OoT) vs Vergo

C

critical mindset

It looks like Sentinels avatar which could dodge lasers or some shit when he was little, something I can't exactly remember what Sentinel said

Well here's the thing. Vergo took down maffia organisations at the age of 10 and he switched legs against Sanji. Twice. HIs haki required Law to go mountain buster

I usually bet on Vergo and this time I will do so as well

S

Shuyaku

Vergo throws himself towards Link with a left kick, Link is thinking to himself how he has a a predictable fighting style, something hés easily dealt with before, while attempting to launch a powerful attack, but to his surprise, Vergo switches to a right leg kick in an attosecond, Link is able to barely react and block it with his sword, but to no avail, it gets broken in half and he gets sent flying.

Both has more or less the same stats,so...
Technically, Young Link clearly can use some items from Adult Link as well: the spells. Din's fire is a huge fire-based AOE attack and with Nayru's Love, Young Link is enhanced in a barrier protecting him from physical force.

Due to his stats and the spells, he'd win against Vergo.
Post automatically merged:

It looks like Sentinels avatar which could dodge lasers or some shit when he was little, something I can't exactly remember what Sentinel said
Young Link is a Link from a different Zelda game whilst my Link avy isn't the Link in this matchup. It's quite complicated if you never played a Zelda game, that's why I won't really elaborate that further.