Your favorite artist

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
One of my favs too. Fortunely my father was too and I have Are You Experienced and Axis on vynil :b
Dude, those records must sound SO fucking nice...I found this statue of him on our most recent trip to Seattle (his birthplace), knew I had to get a shot with him (which I recently posted in the Show Yourself thread):
From our trip to Seattle last fall, Hendrix has always been my favorite individual musician and getting to jam out with him like this was a dream come (mostly) true :finally:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's absurd for the amount of legendary stuff this guy pumped out knowing he died at a relatively young age of 28.
His body of work is so full and comprehensive...I think he always knew he was gonna die young, he was too wise to not see his impending mortality, so he pumped out as much stuff as he could before then. Good thing he did, too...shit like Purple Haze, Foxy Lady, and Crosstown Traffic couldn’t have come from any less talented artist.

It's a three way tie between The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd for me. I seriously cannot put one over the other in terms of who I like more lol.

Black Sabbath has a special place in my heart too,if I had to give an honorary mention.

Last edited:
It's a three way tie between The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd for me. I seriously cannot put one over the other in terms of who I like more lol.

Black Sabbath has a special place l in my heart too,if I had to give an honorary mention.
Amazing choices here. All artists who were mentioned here i love. Pink Floyd with radiohead is my fav rock band of all time. With the beatles there too. All GOD tier.