โ€Ž
Who are your favourite characters?
I'll make a shortlist of mine.
Top 2 are
Julius Novachrono
and
Yami Sukehiro
Then at n3 is Zenon
After that I have a lot of faves I don't really know how to rank lmao, except that the above 3 are above them. The order of the below is not in order lol.
Lumiere
Fuegoleon
Mereoleona
Jack the Ripper
Yuno
Rhya
Vanessa
Charlotte
Luck
Nozel
etc, etc, etc

How about yours?
Some tags

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
That's a nice range of top 5s you got there light and seth. You both have good some good tastes.:blobevil:

Here's my top 10 favourites atm

1. Yami is the undisputed ๐Ÿ, no debate. I could talk for weeks on why he's the greatest, but alas I have no time, so here have a cool gif instead.

2. Julius Novachrono the greatest magic emperor to have ever existed (until Yami inevitably gets the title)

3. Zenon, the true threat of the dark triad:catsure:and the prodigal son

4. Charmy the best girl in black clover and the only hybird so far in the series which I find is very fascinating. She also possesses 2 types of magic, has one fit transformation and is also comedy gold. Can't ask for more.

5. Dante the Demon King ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคด ๐Ÿคด

6. Luck Voltia the lucky go fighter/ psychopath. Best black bull member after Yami no cap.

7. Charlotte Roselei - the best tsundere in the series don't @ me. She is also the actual best women in the series, I just find charmy more charming and funny.

8. Mereoleona - probably one of the most badass female characters to ever exsist in anime, while not having to become a walking plot device/ Mary sue -e.g. see Erza Scarlet.

9. Fuegoleon - The man is a lion. On fire.

10. Zora - I find this guy is massively underrated which comes as quite a surprise. His magic is extremely unquie, his design is unique, his ideology is unique, his personality is unique. Everything about this guy is unique. He's just too good not to make a top 10 list.

No mcs in the top 10 for me. While I do like them a lot, plenty of characters stand out more for me. I find them to be generic with Noelle being the best out of the 3.

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth Rollins thanks for the tag.

And light do you even have to ask? Williams a little rat lol. No one likes snitches.
:whitepress:

Last edited: