Questions & Mysteries Your funniest Naruto moment?! πŸ˜‚

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Honestly Naruto's comedy is very stale and doesn't quite hit, I was mostly straight face gang for majority of it, but the war arc had tons of scenes which made me laugh. When Obito was telling Naruto to get out of his head, when Naruto called Obito the coolest guy, or when Kishi drew a blank page with a quote that said "I don't care anymore," but I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, maybe it was since Kishi became a bit of a troll, the whole Naruto Gaiden epilogue was hilarious, Kishi was intentionally dunking on Sakura and Sasuke's relationship the entire time.

I mean how can you not laugh at this?

This was their family portrait, she has a picture of Sasuke as the world's number 1 terrorist and I think she cropped Karin out of the pic and placed herself next to Sasuke. She really tried to act like this was natural πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, down horrendous behaviour. Kishimoto was absolutely on one here.

G

Gorosei Informer

Probably this for me, I lost my shit the first time I saw it:

Also this running gag of Gai not knowing Kisame is but its actually a logical followup, based on him trying to avoid looking at Itachi and thus Kisame when they first fought lol:

I can't think of anything else unfortuantely, its the Rock Lee spinoff and parodies of Naruto which really made me laugh instead.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
it was pretty funny to see how eye power turned into god power... other than that it was embarassment