Your opinion on Among Us?

What is your favorite map?

• Total voters
It's becoming Among Bugs nowadays.
Last time I played for only about 30 minutes but already got following issues: black screen/freezing forever after emergency meeting (then tried it with another device but still same result), the game won't end even after all crewmates have been killed, the game won't end after all missions are completed (full green bar).
Post automatically merged:

It was before Airship update btw, but the update announcement was already there.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
I haven't played in so long

I think it was fun at first but then eventually it started getting boring and repetitive. I wasn't a big fan of the update with hiding task progression/votes etc. Also later on public rooms became virtually unplayable. Too many hackers, little kids and sometimes just clicking on any rooms it's already full

the game used to be suuuuper fun! me and my friends used to play it everyday and we'd do like 10 rounds each time lol if you love mafia i feel like you'd love it.

but we ended up getting bored of it, probably cuz we played too much in a short time so now no one really wants to play it anymroe