Your thoughts on Kumas separation

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy's was fine. I like Boa. I want to like her more and I hate how Luffy's journey turned Boa into a raving fangirl.
I like Zoro's a lot. Wish we got more of Perona, Mihawk and Zoro just hanging out and being friends. Maybe even setting sail to new islands for wine and sake.
Sanji's is awful. Oda hates Sanji and this shows it.
Robin's coulda been cool but nothing has come from it.
I like Nami's. It's good.
Franky's in the Robin boat.
Brook's is random and I don't care for it.
Usopp's is neat.
Chopper's is... Nothing?

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
It's what molded the SHC from rookies to going on and making the great pirate era. Your personal opinion on all placements? Kuma holding a Bible, do you believe that's subtly Oda tellimg us his powers are prophetical ?
iirc when we see Sabo and other RA about to attack Mariejois to try and save Kuma, Sabo mentioned that Kuma was actually helping Luffy and his crew because he is Dragon's son, and he didnt send them to random places but he carefully chose the location that would be best for each of the SH to improve and train!?
So i am not too sure what you mean by "prophetical"?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Excluding Luffy's, since it was the only one to lead into a whole arc, I enjoyed Zoro's, Nami's, and Usopp's. They're the only ones I feel that gave us a nice great moments. Nami expressing herself as Luffy's guiding hand, and Zoro swallowing his pride to his rival are some of their strongest character moments. And Usopp's was hilarious.