General & Others Your top 10 One Piece Chaddest Chad?

Who is the chaddest?

• Whitebeard

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Zoro

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akainu

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Doflamingo

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Roger

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Garp

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Not listed on votes:(

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Not listed on votes:(

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
1. Gol D. Roger
2. Edward Newgate
3. Shanks
4. Dracule Mihawk
5. Sakazuki
6. Borsalino
7. Silvers Rayleigh
8. Katakuri
9. Monkey D. Luffy
10. Roronoa Zoro

hon. mentions to Doffy, King, Law, Crocodile and Drake
Nice list but isnt it too low for grandmaster zoro?:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk and Zoro to me because they are epitomes of badassery for the way they behave and act
Yea i think mihawk's badassery is overload, but for now i put lord kuri above him, waiting for mihawk making another action to change my mind again:myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu is the most Handsome man in One Piece.

Akainu was earning that Admiral salary and is now earning that Fleet Admiral salary

Akainu’s smooth talk is so fierce that he can talk Squardo into stabbing his own father and can talk Ace into throwing away the goal of the entire war, so you know he is slammin babes nightly

Akainu is the answer and only Doflamingo comes close.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
All these lists of virgins and not one mention of the most virile man in One Piece- Urouge.

His canonical hobby is travelling the world drinking fine beverages and shagging fine women while the other Worst Gen like stamp collecting, his DF means it can get rough as fuck and he just gets bigger and bigger, he needs no alliance with Yonko, Pirate or World Gov to sail the seas.

Akainu is the most Handsome man in One Piece.

Akainu was earning that Admiral salary and is now earning that Fleet Admiral salary

Akainu’s smooth talk is so fierce that he can talk Squardo into stabbing his own father and can talk Ace into throwing away the goal of the entire war, so you know he is slammin babes nightly

Akainu is the answer and only Doflamingo comes close.
Chadkainu's chadness is too much to handle:akaman:
Post automatically merged:

He is so chad that even robin-chwan couldnt resist to hold her urges to play his dck