Character Discussion Your top 3 favorite Top Tiers?

Who are your top 3 favorite Top tier characters and why?

Mine:

1st. Fujitora: Dude is flat out the most interesting Marine to me, from being a firestorm since he joined the marines. Disobeying Sakazuki. His demeanor is awesome. His character interactions are always top notch.

2nd. Garp: His attitude, his backstory, the complexity of the situation surrounding his family and how he deals with it. Plus, being a brawler beast.

3rd. Big Mom / Borsalino: Hard to pick between the two, so just putting them both there. Borsalino forhis DF+ vibe + design. Big Mom for everything regarding her story, and the comedic-hulk like nature she has but then also that evil ass witch side.

1. Aokiji - mainly for his Ice power , but his personality and fashion sense are quite good

2. Fujitora - his personality , how he prioritized civilians , Gravity is cool as well and has a lot of potential , may be the only DF which can rival Gura-Gura in terms of destructive capability and range

3. Ryokugyu - not much is known about him , but i think green is better than blue and purple . plus he's probably gonna be a pretty good Admiral , based on Oda's SBS hint about him harboring ill feeling towards the Government

lastly he probably has a quite cool power as well .