3. Yotanwa

4. Riboku

5. Shin

6. Ei Sei

7. Duke Hyou

8. Rinko

9. Sentoun

10. Futei

Honorable mentions: Tou, Moubu, Kanki, Ousen, Renpa, Shouheikun, Ryofui, Houken, Kanmei, Karin, Ouhon, Mouten, Kou Yoku, Haku Rei, Earl Shi, Reiou, Mougou, Choutou, Heki, Karyo Ten, Bihei, Shousa, Keisha, Kou, Shika, Kyourei and many more.

General Duke Hyuo

Ah Shit, Now here it goes
I'm up to Wei Dragons

So far,

1. Duke Hyuo
  2. Tou
  3. Kyuokai
  4. Mougou
  5. Ouki
  6. Shin
  7. Ousen
  8. Sei
  9. Mouten
  10. Kanki
Great list :pepelit:

I respect dat Mougou and Duke placement, both are true goats. Mouten at 9 is nice too, Mouten's cool.

1. Kanki.
  2. Ryofui.
  3. Ouki.
  4. Riboku.
  5. Ouhon.
  6. Shoueikun.
  7. Sei/Shin.
  8. Mougou.
  9. Moubu.
  10. Gyou'un/Gokei/Ouken/Duke Hyou.
Few Minor change:

1. Ouki.
  2. Ryofui.
  3. Kanki.
  4. Riboku.
  5. Mougou.
  6. Shouheikun.
  7. Ouhon.
  8. Shin/Sei.
  9. Moubu.
  10. Duke Hyou.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1) Tou aka the best troll and best general
2) Ryo Fui : genius character, the guy has so much style and charisma. And Sei vs RyoFui was insane.
3) OuKi. Everything about him sweat awesomeness
4) Riboku. I hated him at first, but I really like him through the story. His struggle, his views, wins, loss etc. To be fair I understand if people will root for him during the last war.
5) RinKo : loved is all vibe. The guy had an insane introduction. Killing commanders right and left, best fight for Shin. Love his devotion for Renpa etc.
6) Mouten : like his chill attitude, his brain, and the way he fights using quick and vicious strikes. Mouten is a nice guy but he can be a demon.
7) Duke Hyou : good laugh all the time, his fire things are cool, during Kankoku pass the way he opened the war was hilarious.
8) OuKen : the Qi king, is really good too. With his snake and wits.
9) Kanki
10) Sei

General Duke Hyuo

Ah Shit, Now here it goes
1) Tou aka the best troll and best general
2) Ryo Fui : genius character, the guy has so much style and charisma. And Sei vs RyoFui was insane.
3) OuKi. Everything about him sweat awesomeness
4) Riboku. I hated him at first, but I really like him through the story. His struggle, his views, wins, loss etc. To be fair I understand if people will root for him during the last war.
5) RinKo : loved is all vibe. The guy was an insane introduction. Killing commanders right and left, best fight for Shin. Love his devotion for Renpa etc.
6) Mouten : like his chill attitude, his brain, and the way he fights using quick and vicious strikes. Mouten is a nice guy but he can be a demon.
7) Duke Hyou : good laugh all the time, his fire things are cool, during Kankoku pass the way he open the war was hilarious.
8) OuKen : the Qi king, is really good too. With his snake and wits.
9) Kanki
10) Sei
Hands down Tou has the funniest comedy in the story