Zenon is the true threat of the 3 Triads

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I believe Zenon is probably the strongest member of the three Triads and he is going to be a pivotal figure in this arc, and could potentially end up as the actual final boss. Here's why.

Firstly, everytime we see Zenon he's always been portrayed in a good light/ super strong.

In his first appearance, he gives Luck (a battle thirsty kid) Vietnam flashbacks by soloing an army of the diamond Kingdom which consists of at least 2 of the 8 shining generals with almost zero effort. He's singlehandedly attacked and brought a nation to ruin.

In his second, he alongside Vanica have been hinted to have an amazing growth rate. Even more so on Zenon's part since he was put to the test by Dante, and the attack on the Diamond Kingdom was exactly that- just a test. Dante also seems more interested in Zenon, while for Vanica it was more of an off handed statement to get her to calm down.
In his third, he bodied the whole of squad 1, including one of the stongest captains -William, and the second mc - Yuno. He also makes this statement- "it's not that you're weak, it's just that I'm just that strong". He had the easiest time out of the 3 Triads in their own respective battles, granted the other 2 did face some unfavourable odds and Dante himself was solo.

Another thing that we learn is that Zenon can release 80% of the Devil's power which equals Dantes own, while eclipsing Vanica whose limit is at 70%.

And now that in the latest chapter, Dante his apparent superior has been defeated, he comes in to clean up his mess while mocking him for losing.

Why would Tabata have this dude come get both keys to the underworld? Why not Vanica? Or anyone else? Zenon is always receiving great portrayal and hype.

His overall protrayal has been super clean and indicates that there's much more to come from him.

Also there is another great point that adrimal Lee has raised. Neither Zenon's Devil or his devil's magic has been revealed yet, whereas both have been revealed for the other 2 Traid members. Zenon has only been shown to use his own Bone magic so far and nothing else. :catblush:

Now ask yourself this.
Why would you reveal both attributes and Devil names for 2 of the Triad members, and leave the supposed weaker one for a later reveal? This would come off as massively lackluster at best.

Common shonen logic dictates that you would save the best for last, and I have seen no difference in this formula in BC so far, and I don't see it changing right now.

The only problem is - how do you go beyond Lucifer? - Dante's Devil. He sounds like the strongest devil right?
Wrong.

In realty there are 7 devils of the highest rank with similar power and capabilities who are derived from the 7 deadly sins. They are known as-

• 1. Lucifer: Pride
  • 2. Mammon: Greed
  • 3. Asmodeus: Lust
  • 4. Leviathan: Envy
  • 5. Beelzebub: Gluttony
  • 6. Satan: Wrath
  • 7. Belphegor: Sloth
In popular literature and in anime/manga most of the strongest demons are based on Lucifer, Satan and Beelzebub. They can be of similar power, or are capable of reducing the others to fodder depending on the authors whims.

Now Tabata interestingly enough, was an assistant worker for the manga Beelzebub by Ryuhei Tamura.

Now for those of you that have read Beelzebub, you know where I'm coming from. For those that don't, go read Beelzebub cus I cba to explain. :afrokappa:

Just kidding. The manga itself is set in a world where demons, human contractors and spell masters exist.

In the final arc of the story, the protagonist Oga (who's contacted to the devil Beelzebub) has separate fights with two devils and contractors. These devils just so happen to be Lucifer (Takayima) and Satan (Fuji). Their powers however are worlds apart.

Here's a small sample of Satan's power in direct comparison to Lucifer.

Fuji then proceeds to low diff them without even being in close vicinity to his devil (Satan) or using much of the devils power.

Note that if you exclude the main protagonist, these 3 peeps make up the strongest characters in verse, and he's still being this casual to the ones that should be the closest to him in terms of power.
:usoprice:

Now I know this manga isn't Beelzebub, and I doubt the Dark Triads will have this much of a power disparity between them.

However, I belive Tabata has taken some good notes as his time as an assistant, and that he will give Satan the shine he needs which will come in the form of Zenon.

Say it with me now.

Zenon is top 1!!!
:finally::finally:

Some tags @Light D Lamperouge @Seth Rollins @Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Dark Admiral @Surgeon of Death @Nibel

If there are more BC fans I apolosise, just listing off some peeps of the top of my head right now.

If there are any that would enjoy some Zenon wank feel free to tag them.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Brah, almost none of the pics work lmfao. Link them through Imgur. Or send me the links on discord and I'll post them here. Then I'll read the thread lmfao.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Iโ€™m surprised you didnโ€™t mention the similarities between Zenon and Julius as far as designs go:

They bare striking resemblances that frankly might just be complete and utter coincidence, but still itโ€™s quite interesting that Tabata drew them so similarly. They have similar facial structure, head shapes, features, hair, and they even have matching bags under their eyes. Their tattoos are even centered on the exact same spot on their heads.

Yโ€™all know if Zenon is related to the GOAT than that pretty much confirms he is above Dante.

The only reason I question Vannica and Zenonโ€™s relevance is that like I told @Light D Lamperouge in a discussion, the spade trio very much seem to be pawns in the scheme of the Devils. Powerful pawns, but pawns nonetheless, and this makes the Devils themselves much more likely to be the true focal villains in the end.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Nah, they don't work still lmfao. No biggie I'll check them on disc and read the thread.
I will send some pics on discord later. Hiking rn. Sorry about them being broken. This is honestly very frustrating.

Iโ€™m surprised you didnโ€™t mention the similarities between Zenon and Julius as far as designs go:

They bare striking resemblances that frankly might just be complete and utter coincidence, but still itโ€™s quite interesting that Tabata drew them so similarly. They have similar facial structure, head shapes, features, hair, and they even have matching bags under their eyes. Their tattoos are even centered on the exact same spot on their heads.

Yโ€™all know if Zenon is related to the GOAT than that pretty much confirms he is above Dante.

The only reason I question Vannica and Zenonโ€™s relevance is that like I told @Light D Lamperouge in a discussion, the spade trio very much seem to be pawns in the scheme of the Devils. Powerful pawns, but pawns nonetheless, and this makes the Devils themselves much more likely to be the true focal villains in the end.
Nice catch man. They both be having the same deadpan expression all the time lol. I doubt they are related since this would be making Zenon too op. And are the 3 triads related or do they just have the same surname?

And yes it's plausible that they are all pawns if you comapare all devils natures like with the word devil last arc.

I just wanted tovwank Zenon lol.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
@Marimo_420
I wonder how much blinded the Triads are.

I wonder if they are prepared for the Devils attempting to trick them after they open the Gates and basically get rid of them.
Two routes Tabata can take-

- Like with Zagred, the triads will be tricked like lil birches.

- They actually understand their devils nature and have some sort of contingency plan. I really don't know how they could pull it off though.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
True. I mean I understand that probably the Devils are the main antagonists of this arc but I hope Triad is not that dumb to not know their tricky and manipulative nature.
I mean I'm on board with either scenario but it would be a bit stale if they get offed in a similar fashion to the elves lol.

That's why they should understand how the devils work and maybe they made contracts in the first place based on that? Idk lol.

"If I die, you die with me" - something along the lines of this.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Actually I forget to tell ya but there is also Kaguya and her whole clan yet to come
Lmao I'm pretty sure that's Burrito loool. And I don't like talking about Burrito smh.
I'm scared of the Devils scenario because I have a massive Naruto PTSD.

Madara THE BIG BAD DADDY.
Actually I forget to tell ya but there is also Kaguya and her whole clan yet to come:pepelit:
:pepemy::pepemy::pepemy::pepemy:
I don't think there will be a whole lot more after Lucifer though, fingers crossed as he's literally one of the 7 highest ranked devils to ever exsist. Unless of course Tabata goes on to retcon this. :catsweat:

At most I can only see 2 more devils that are over him, Beelzebub and Satan.

Zenon is like Katakuri of their team but is not necessarily the strongest. Noway Lucifero isn't the most powerful demon out of DT trio.
I'm not disagreeing I'm just saying that there's potential for Zenon to be stronger; since his devil and secondary magic attribute have yet to be revealed. Lucifer can potentially be outshined by Satan.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
What I don't understand to this day is Asta's Devil existence and basically lack of other Devil's reactions.

He only unlocked a little tiny bit of his real power for Asta and he was so op. How the f**k Zagred and Lucifero don't recognize him and hail him as a low-class Devil?

They know him and call him low-class Devil to piss him off maybe? Maybe he was like this super talented and dangerous Devil for their position and the other Devils from the let's use Grand 7 Devils gangbanged him?
You know what seth I can see that happening now tbh.

I've always thought that AMD was probably a low caste nobody that got shunned into the human world. He got shunned since Anti magic didn't even seem like proper magic to his older devil peers, and while in the human world even AMD went through an awakening where his power skyrocketed tremendously. This is just my headcannon tho.

The reverse- like what you're implying is just as likely, as maybe they just wanted to erase his existence since he was that much of a threat to the underworld linage.

Probably why the newer devils, and the 'lower ranked' e.g. Zagard don't know of AMD's exsistance since the top tiers kept the knowledge of him hidden.

Astaroth?

Asta is the son of the Devil/Human relationship and the other Devils saw this as a disrespect to the race and killed Asta's mother and shrug Astaroth ( Asta's Devil ) from the throne?

Damn Tabata can do magic with this plot if he plans it out correctly and actually I can wait because I know he will satisfy us.
It all checks out. Im going with this..

ASTA HYPE !!!!
:finally::finally::finally:

It's disrespect that Yuno gets more hype than the mc. This is required for Asta to be > Yuno.

And yeah Tabata can through so many curve balls this arc, it's going to be legendary.
:steef:

I love Vanica , I like Zenon and I hate Dante.

Zenon gave no fucks and tried to kill Asta instantly, considering the fact that he could be a threat in the future.

Dante meanwhile was acting like a total wierdo with the black bull girls and yami.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Nvm, I want to get on it soon.
Ayyy that's good to hear. Another black clover repper will be present on this fourm.
:finally:

Zenon might have relationship with Yuno though, those flat emotion/face might be a foreshadowing.:catpole:
Yeah there are a lot of routes Tababta can take regarding Yuno and Zenon, especially since both their backstories are still remaining a mystery.