Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Buddha

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Your tags didn't work br0.

Anyway, Imma back up Buddha. Enlightenment allows Buddha to dodge his attacks and his volund will hurt Zeus chan even in Adamas. Zeus chan also cannot stay in Adamas form for long, and in base or muscular form he ain't beating Buddha. Buddha was easily clapping Bisha and Zero, two Gods strong enough to participate in the Ragnarok event, with Zero being a composite of seven Gods. Hajun was stated to be beyond the Gods, yet Buddha made quick work of him with his volund.

The Honoured One wins.
:finally:

Your tags didn't work br0.

Anyway, Imma back up Buddha. Enlightenment allows Buddha to dodge his attacks and his volund will hurt Zeus chan even in Adamas. Zeus chan also cannot stay in Adamas form for long, and in base or muscular form he ain't beating Buddha. Buddha was easily clapping Bisha and Zero, two Gods strong enough to participate in the Ragnarok event, with Zero being a composite of seven Gods. Hajun was stated to be beyond the Gods, yet Buddha made quick work of him with his volund.

The Honoured One wins.
:finally:
You think Zeus cant beat Hajun? I think he can.

Yeah I think he can pull it off as well. Don't see Hajun evades the fist that surpasses time.
Zeus was pretty much stated as the strongest God and the final boss very early on, I dont see anyone actually surpassing him let alone equaling him bar Adam with that hax copy ability.

Dont Think Buddha can dodge attacks faster than time itself lol.

It would be a good fight though, but Zeus was used early imo to give the rest a chance.

Cant tell me Zeus wouldnt clap Bisha and Zero lol.

And there is also the fact that Buddha did seem to somewhat be intimidated by Zeus (somewhat) when they were talking near that tree.

All in all I think it fits narratively that Zeus ( who also has more story revelance overall) is stronger than Buddha.

But Buddha still demonstrated top tier abilities that would probably push Zeus to a tough fight.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Zeus was pretty much stated as the strongest God and the final boss very early on, I dont see anyone actually surpassing him let alone equaling him bar Adam with that hax copy ability.
I don't remember Zeus ever being stated to be the strongest God, the king of Gods, etc, yeah, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's the strongest. Goll did call him a final boss, but we'll see.

Dont Think Buddha can dodge attacks faster than time itself lol.
Buddha has precog. If Hermes can follow the attack Buddha can react to it. He sees Zeus lining up for the punch and moves before it imo.

It would be a good fight though, but Zeus was used early imo to give the rest a chance.
Well obviously Bu chan has another joker for him. Adam wasn't supposed to fight him. Meaning Bu chan has someone who she believes can take on Zeus chan.

Cant tell me Zeus wouldnt clap Bisha and Zero lol.
He would lol. Never said he wouldn't. Was just pointing out how strong Buddha is, even before his new weapon.

And there is also the fact that Buddha did seem to somewhat be intimidated by Zeus (somewhat) when they were talking near that tree.
Nah, he wasn't. He was quite clearly just playing to get to fight. My man, he told Zeus chan he wouldn't mind fighting him a few times lol.

All in all I think it fits narratively that Zeus ( who also has more story revelance overall) is stronger than Buddha.
Both are immensely important for the story. Buddha's role isn't over. He's still gonna participate in the story imo. He has been one of the most relevant people in the manga. My man is number 1 in panel time, he legit appeared in most panels and pages in the manga, surpassing even Bu chan the MC.

This was during October, before the new chapters.

All in all, it's a close fight, I just favour Buddha at the moment.

Right now i think Buddha wins. Zeus's ability is troublesome but i think Buddha can dodge it.

Zeus didnt used his weapon in the tournament if i remember right. I need to see with his weapon first before voting him.

I don't remember Zeus ever being stated to be the strongest God, the king of Gods, etc, yeah, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's the strongest. Goll did call him a final boss, but we'll see.
He's called the Godfather of the Cosmos and the final boss.

Buddha has precog. If Hermes can follow the attack Buddha can react to it. He sees Zeus lining up for the punch and moves before it imo.
Just because you can see a bit into the future doesnt mean you can dodge something faster than you can perceive. And Hermes was only seen able to follow his normal buff form not his Adamas form which should be exponentially faster.

Well obviously Bu chan has another joker for him. Adam wasn't supposed to fight him. Meaning Bu chan has someone who she believes can take on Zeus chan.
Zeus was supposed to be the last fighter imo, it could be that Brunhilde banked on winning before getting to him.

He would lol. Never said he wouldn't. Was just pointing out how strong Buddha is, even before his new weapon.
We saw Zeus fight with no weapon and Im sure he has one, and yet he still Managed to beat Adam, which is something I dont see Buddha doing.

Nah, he wasn't. He was quite clearly just playing to get to fight. My man, he told Zeus chan he wouldn't mind fighting him a few times lol.
Buddha represents adolescence in its purest form, defiance of rules and doing whatever you want. That doesn't mean that you can do what you claim, plus Zeus was fine fighting him and I believe he would've won.

Zeus would've clapped Hajun faster imo, because Hajun was hardcountering Buddha's technique but Zeus is physicals in their purest be it Strength or Speed.

Both are immensely important for the story. Buddha's role isn't over. He's still gonna participate in the story imo. He has been one of the most relevant people in the manga. My man is number 1 in panel time, he legit appeared in most panels and pages in the manga, surpassing even Bu chan the MC.
Panel time doesnt mean overall relevance to the story, Nami has more panel time than Dragon yet Im sure you will agree with me that Dragon will end up with more relevance to the overall plot.

All in all, it's a close fight, I just favour Buddha at the moment.
Eh, I disagree. Buddha will probably have a hard time fighting Shiva ( given that his dance and rythm should become unpredictable enough for Buddha to have a hard time reading imo) let Alone Zeus.

Once Buddha demonstrate the reaction feats required to dodge attacks of that speed then Ill reconsider.

At the moment I just dont see how Buddha can beat Zeus, a man hyped to be able to destroy the heavens.

Last edited:
Zeus destroys Buddha with that time slow punch.
Even when Buddha managet to see the soul in hajun, he still got hit from random moves. Immo Hajun had no moves faster than Zeus.
So Zeus will 1hit destroy Buddha with no problems.
Just because Buddha will see the punch does not mean that he has the speed to evade it. It is just that simple. Just because Adan evaded it does not mean now that everyone does the same.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He's called the Godfather of the Cosmos and the final boss.
Yeah I said he is. But again that doesn't necessarily make him the strongest. For instance, Poseidon was called the God of Gods, with the emphasis on God, after we've already seen Zeus chan fight. That should make him stronger than Zeus chan.
Shiva was called the strongest God of destruction in all of Heaven
and Heaven's greatest brawler, again after Zeus chan fought, and he is a brawler thus should be below Shiva again.

Plus it's Goll that called him a final boss, the girl calls every new God unbeatable and etc lmao.

Just because you can see a bit into the future doesnt mean you can dodge something faster than you can perceive.
Buddha has precog. He can see where the attack will be before it is launched and move away from that. Buddha was already faster than old man Zeus chan, without precog as well, as his eyes are normal, and he effortlessly dodges all of Zeus chan's attempts at getting his food
Moreover, Buddha is also faster than Buff Zeus chan. Ares who could perceive Zeus chan's buff form while fighting
couldn't perceive Buddha moving.
He has no idea what happened and is lying through his teeth lmao. So Buddha's speed is above Zeus chan's speed. In any form. I'll explain below why in Adamas form as well.

And Hermes was only seen able to follow his normal buff form not his Adamas form which should be exponentially faster.
Factually wrong. Even Ares was able to perceive Zeus chan's Adamas form fight. Hermes who can perceive much better than Ares could. Actually everyone could perceive the fight between Adamas Zeus chan and Adam.

You can see people commenting on the fight, what's going on, describing it as a beautiful dance, and even Ares himself calls the fight beautiful, which he couldn't do if he didn't see it. And unlike the times where Ares is just bullshitting, he's not doing it here, no one prompted him to comment on anything, he called it as such because he could see it and thus perceived it as such. And even other people could perceive it, hence the line 'And at a sight of such a beautiful dance, both sides of the crowd blah blah'.
Therefore, Buddha moves faster than Zeus chan. The only move Ares couldn't perceive from Zeus chan was the fist that surpasses time.

Zeus chan's Adamas form is not a speed form, it's a pure strength form.

Zeus was supposed to be the last fighter imo, it could be that Brunhilde banked on winning before getting to him.
Even if he was supposed to be the last fighter, someone like Bu chan definitely planned on taking him, thus had another joker against him. I don't see someone as meticulous as her just trying her luck and not running into Zeus. She obviously made preparations.

We saw Zeus fight with no weapon and Im sure he has one,
Not sure he has one, otherwise I believe he would have used it already. He's a pure brawler, from what we've seen it.

and yet he still Managed to beat Adam, which is something I dont see Buddha doing.
I think Buddha beats Adam as well.

Adam's power lies in copying others' techs. However, he cannot, or shouldn't be able to copy Buddha's powers.
As opposed to Zeus' fist that surpasses time that is an ability that can be learned, as Zeus learned it from his father Kronos, Buddha's state of future vision is thanks to Enlightenment. Only the Enlightened one can attain such a state.
Furthermore, Adam cannot copy Buddha's weapon and the techs he uses that way. Buddha primarily fights with a weapon which makes him a bad matchup for Adam.

In conclusion, Buddha beats Adam.

Plus Zeus chan barely won, and only because some blood got in Adam's eyes.

Buddha represents adolescence in its purest form, defiance of rules and doing whatever you want. That doesn't mean that you can do what you claim, plus Zeus was fine fighting him and I believe he would've won.
Yeah that's all good and all, however, I never said Buddha would win because he didn't mind fighting Zeus chan. I was just debunking your point that Buddha was scared of him my guy.

Zeus would've clapped Hajun faster imo,
Debatable. I think Zeus chan would need his strongest techs to win against Hajun.

but Zeus is physicals in their purest be it Strength or Speed.
Zeus is neither the fastest, nor the strongest as in physically strongest.

Poseidon, Sasaki and Buddha are all faster than Zeus chan. I've talked about Buddha above.

Ares, who could track most of Zeus, couldn't perceive Poseidon's 40 day flood at all.
And this was Poseidon still not going all out.

Sasaki could adapt to the speed of each attack according to Bu chan
And according to Hermes as well, who has no reason to hype up Sasaki at all, so it's an unbiased point of view
Even when Poseidon went at maximum speed, Sasaki was able to perceive him, just not able to react. However, in time, he even managed to adapt to Poseidon's maximum speed, and straight up surpassed him.

Thor was called the strongest God, in terms of physical ability in one of the volumes, you'll just have to wait on that one, because the Viz volumes aren't out yet. And like mentioned above, Shiva was called the greatest brawler in Heaven, which should put his physical strength above Zeus chan.

Panel time doesnt mean overall relevance to the story, Nami has more panel time than Dragon yet Im sure you will agree with me that Dragon will end up with more relevance to the overall plot.
It doesn't necessarily have to mean that, however, it's clear that Buddha will still have a role to play and his role in the plot has been significantly important as of now as well. He still has to save the humans, and we'll see what happens with him opposing the Gods. Zeus chan is important, but it's looking like Odin is the true main villain with how things are shaping up. BTW, Nami seems more important to the story as well lol. She's one of the triggers of the story according to Oda, and will be the navigator to find the One Piece.

Eh, I disagree. Buddha will probably have a hard time fighting Shiva ( given that his dance and rythm should become unpredictable enough for Buddha to have a hard time reading imo) let Alone Zeus.
I disagree here. Buddha will see how Shiva will move.

Once Buddha demonstrate the reaction feats required to dodge attacks of that speed then Ill reconsider.
Well check above lol.

As I said, it's a close fight, and maybe Zeus does win, I just favour Buddha now. If you think Zeus wins, that's aight too, agree to disagree lol, unless you changed your mind.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

Yeah I said he is. But again that doesn't necessarily make him the strongest. For instance, Poseidon was called the God of Gods, with the emphasis on God, after we've already seen Zeus chan fight. That should make him stronger than Zeus chan.
Shiva was called the strongest God of destruction in all of Heaven
and Heaven's greatest brawler, again after Zeus chan fought, and he is a brawler thus should be below Shiva again.

Plus it's Goll that called him a final boss, the girl calls every new God unbeatable and etc lmao.

Buddha has precog. He can see where the attack will be before it is launched and move away from that. Buddha was already faster than old man Zeus chan, without precog as well, as his eyes are normal, and he effortlessly dodges all of Zeus chan's attempts at getting his food
Moreover, Buddha is also faster than Buff Zeus chan. Ares who could perceive Zeus chan's buff form while fighting
couldn't perceive Buddha moving.
He has no idea what happened and is lying through his teeth lmao. So Buddha's speed is above Zeus chan's speed. In any form. I'll explain below why in Adamas for as well.

Factually wrong. Even Ares was able to perceive Zeus chan's Adamas form fight. Hermes who can perceive much better than Ares could. Actually everyone could perceive the fight between Adamas Zeus chan and Adam.

You can see people commenting on the fight, what's going on, describing it as a beautiful dance, and even Ares himself calls the fight beautiful, which he couldn't do if he didn't see it. And unlike the times where Ares is just bullshitting, he's not doing it here, no one prompted him to comment on anything, he called it as such because he could see it and thus perceived it as such. And even other people could perceive it, hence the line 'And at a sight of such a beautiful dance, both sides of the crowd blah blah'.
Therefore, Buddha moves faster than Zeus chan. The only move Ares couldn't perceive from Zeus chan was the fist that surpasses time.

Zeus chan's Adamas form is not a speed form, it's a pure strength form.

Even if he was supposed to be the last fighter, someone like Bu chan definitely planned on taking him, thus had another joker against him. I don't see someone as meticulous as her just trying her luck and not running into Zeus. She obviously made preparations.

Not sure he has one, otherwise I believe he would have used it already. He's a pure brawler, from what we've seen it.

I think Buddha beats Adam as well.

Adam's power lies in copying others' techs. However, he cannot, or shouldn't be able to copy Buddha's powers.
As opposed to Zeus' fist that surpasses time that is an ability that can be learned, as Zeus learned it from his father Kronos. Buddha's state of future vision is thanks to Enlightenment. Only the Enlightened one can attain such a state.
Furthermore, Adam cannot copy Buddha's weapon and the techs he uses that way. Buddha primarily fights with a weapon which makes him a bad matchup for Adam.

In conclusion, Buddha beats Adam.

Plus Zeus chan barely won, and only because some blood got in Adam's eyes.

Yeah that's all good and all, however, I never said Buddha would win because he didn't mind fighting Zeus chan. I was just debunking your point that Buddha was scared of him my guy.

Debatable. I think Zeus chan would need his strongest techs to win against Hajun.

Zeus is neither the fastest, nor the strongest as in physically strongest.

Poseidon, Sasaki and Buddha are all faster than Zeus chan. I've talked about Buddha above.

Ares, who could track most of Zeus, couldn't perceive Poseidon's 40 day flood at all.
And this was Poseidon still not going all out.

Sasaki could adapt to the speed of each attack according to Bu chan
And according to Hermes as well, who has no reason to hype up Sasaki at all, so it's an unbiased point of view
Even when Poseidon went at maximum speed, Sasaki was able to perceive him, just not able to react. However, in time, he even managed to adapt to Poseidon's maximum speed, and straight up surpassed him.

Thor was called the strongest God, in terms of physical ability in one of the volumes, you'll just have to wait on that one, because the Viz volumes aren't out yet. And like mentioned above, Shiva was called the greatest brawler in Heaven, which should put his physical strength above Zeus chan.

It doesn't necessarily have to mean that, however, it's clear that Buddha will still have a role to play and his role in the plot has been significantly important as of now as well. He still has to save the humans, and we'll see what happens with him opposing the Gods. Zeus chan is important, but it's looking like Odin is the true main villain with how things are shaping up. BTW, Nami seems more important to the story as well lol. She's one of the triggers of the story according to Oda, and will be the navigator to find the One Piece.

I disagree here. Buddha will see how Shiva will move.

Well check above lol.

As I said, it's a close fight, and maybe Zeus does win, I just favour Buddha now.
I don't give a damn about zeus and buddha.

But giving a like for putting so much efforts in writing the post. Lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I don't give a damn about zeus and buddha.

But giving a like for putting so much efforts in writing the post. Lol
:blush:

Thanks Reborn chan.