Break Week .

:milaugh::milaugh:
I'll post all the zkk hints/foreshadowing we got from these past few weeks as soon as I can.

edit:

Zoro's VC

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

Sunacchi
A cry that circulated through Shimotsuki Village. The Wano swordsmith and swordsmaster Shimotsuki Kozaburo taught it to Zoro.

He secretly learned the "Foxfire Style" from Kinemon. In a single stroke, he bisected Prometheus.

The meito Enma draws out Zoro's haki and turns black!

On Onigashima, he leaves the riot to his trusted crewmates, heading towards his goal Kaido!

With all his might, he unleashes a dreadful nine-sword style strike! It was even able to carve a scar on the yonko Kaido!

2 years ago - Defeats Daz Bones and gains a bounty of 60 million

2 years ago - Defeats Kaku to gain a bounty of 120 million

2 years ago - Receives Shusui from Ryuma

Present - Defeats Pica and earns a bounty of 320 million

Present - Reunites with Luffytaro after arriving in Wano

Present - Defeats Kamazo

Present - Returns Shusui to Wano and receives Enma from Hiyori

Present - Battles Kaido and Linlin during the raid on Onigashima
@EtenBoby or @Aknolagon
Can you give your translation for Zoro VC card just to confront what @Den_Den_Mushi posted and what @T.D.A posted. Thank you
It’s a weird sentence and doesn’t translate neatly. I don’t do literal translations and neither does Viz but I can shed some light on it if it’s important.

知ってたか知らずか
whether he knows or doesn’t know

時経深き縁を授けられたゾロは
Zoro has been imparted with a deep fate from time past

いざ海賊狩りならぬ
Not being a pirate hunter

鬼退治とばかりに
Simply to exterminate oni

鬼ヶ島へ突撃
Assault Onigashima

退治 - exterminate/eradicate

If the VC used something like 狩る (hunt) instead then yeah I’d say demon hunter. But it’s saying something more like he came to Onigashima just to exterminate oni instead. I don’t like translating Oni as demon either, they’re more like a cross between demons and ogres.

Also confirms Kaido is the dragon, not King or any other dragon-dragon fruit users

Whine all you want ZKK is happening

And Yamato>Zoro cause she knocked Kaido down? What? It has only been done by her? What about Luffy? Kid? Scabbards? Lol.

But do you know what Zoro did? He scarred Kaido something only Oden has done so far.

:milaugh: @stealthblack
BUT "YAMATO>ZORO" RIGHT? :milaugh:

Last edited:
Momo dragon, luffy, yamato vs kaidou. Ykk, lkk, MKK. While zkk stuck with King

Yamato fighting on par with kaidou for a long while, unlike Zoro that lasted 1 second 1vs1 with kaidou and She will join SHs.

And before some dude Tells yamato is also >>> sanji in strength. I am willing to accept that becaus sanji is not based solely on his strength Like Zoro, but You willing to accept Zoro as number 3 at the only thing he is good at, strength?
That's the problem with made up hype. They start believing in absurd things. Anything to fit their head canon.

Wano is trash anyway, ZKK, no ZKK it doesn't matter.
The 1v1 has already been canceled, as kaido have been outnumbered from the beginning of the raid.
But kaido's death is still an oppen possibility, if kaido is going to die then it'll be ZKK 100 percent. And if he survived then so be it.

If ZKK was only a Theory I would be doubtful. But it turned out to be a foreshadowing instead. And all of the foreshadowings happened so far. Thats why I am 100% sure ZKK will happen.
All the forshadowings at Punk Hazzards happened one way or another
Kinemon cut fire -> He cut Boros Breath
Zoro wanted to cut fire -> He cut Prometheus, Boros Breath and is fighting King the Wild Fire
Zoro fought a winged snow woman -> he is fighting a winged fire man
Momo flew Luffy out of the trash -> Momo flew Luffy back to Onigashima
Zoro cut a Dragon's head off -> ???
:myman:

As a fan i am not reading one piece because i believe that zoro will be the strongest dude in one piece.
Oda has a formula for 20+ years 1.luffy>2.zoro >3.sanji and i don't think that this will change.
Kaido is fighting with his only child and that is very important and many people don't look at it.
Yamato's performance is outstanding but what is the actual damage that she put on kaido??
Anyway she could be stronger than sanji or even zoro but when everything is said and done the boys will outshine her :goyea: