Anime & Manga ZKK or not ZKK? Bet your account

ZKK or not ZKK?

• Total voters
It time boys&girls to higher the stakes!!

It was a fun ride for over 2 years the ZKK and none ZKK discussion.

I feel like we need to make sure that the side that is wrong is gona be silenced for a while. No more conflict, the winner the true reader of One Piece deserve peace for a while.

This thread is not for cowards, as the title says: you are betting your account.
There is no point posting all the reasons for ZKK or not ZKK everyone has already decided what will come next.

So prepare your bet, think about it because you can't change your vote

I am a true believer (if that doesnt happen well you have one less Zorotard right :suresure:spreading disinformation on Worstgen) but if it happen well I wanna see plenty of hardcore ZKK non believer regretting their decision:kayneshrug::cheers:

@any of the mod please dont nuke this thread :catpole:
@stairs-kun @Black_Leg_Wanji @Zowo this is for you :sadgrin::finally:

Luffy will beat Kaidou First indeed
But the difference is that Kaidou will get Up again but Luffy doesn't
Imo all Straw Hats will team up to Finish Kaidou (Like each one having a Role in the Combo) & Zoro delivers the Finishing Blow

In Thriller Bark, Straw Hats fought Oars without Luffy & then he came & Saved them
Now, it will be opposite, Straw Hats will save Luffy & finish Kaidou

One Yonko for Straw Hats ---> Kaidou
One Yonko for Supernova ---> Big Mom
One Villain Yonko for Luffy 1 v 1 ---> Teach
One Friendly Rival Yonko for Luffy to Surpass ---> Shanks

This way, each Yonko falls differently with Straw Hats Crew + Supernova + Luffy Himself being the Greatest Forces of New Generation

Betting my account.
This chapter will be the closest thing you Zorotards will get to Zoro slaying a dragon.
Luffy will beat Kaido and none will kill Kaido.
Straw Hats dont kill people.
Kaido will end up back in impel down next to Doffy.
Also the main character will not be overshadowed like Oda intended.

Yeah Zoro 100% doesn't kill. Can't wait for these people to disappear from here :suresure:

Yeah Zoro 100% doesn't kill. Can't wait for these people to disappear from here :suresure:
They say kill in the manga and anime quite often. But they’ve never actually killed someone. The 100
Bounty hunters from whiskey peak are all alive. And the fishman as well. We have seen robin break peoples neck and spine and they are still alive. ZKK is not happening bro. I’m willing to bet even a 100 million shiba coins on it.

ZKK all the way leszgooooooooo.

I voted ZKK, fk it.

However after 1035, take a look:

1. Firstly, this "Zoro vs King" chapter for dec 20 right?

Just a coincidence bro:yasu:

Anyways the spanish text behind Zoro's back is part of a common phrase "Quien rie el ultimo rie mejor" which translates to "he who laughs last laughs best" and it's about telling someone to not claim victory prematurely, it honestly could apply to both the pro ZKK and the anti ZKK sides
King laughed and looked down on Zoro before getting defeated in the final clash !

944, Kaido's VC number
Right Hand, beside the Dec 20, 944 Cross

944 + Right Hand = King (Kaido's right hand man)

4. Skull signifying Death/Defeat

Skull Sign (Death/Defeat) - ✅
Common Spanish Quote - ✅
Dec 20 - ✅
944 + Right Hand - ✅

+

Zoro Scars Kaido - ✅
Ryuuma Killing Dragon Parallel Scene - ✅
Zoro being recognize by King as a strong swordsman - ✅

After 1035 its hard for me to think there's gonna be a similar scene.
Imho I don't think ZKK will happen anymore.

Looking at Kaido's flashback, he looks like someone with ambition and not just some dumb brute who wants to conquer the world.
Additionally Kaido is talking about Joyboy.

I think after Kaido gets defeated, he's gonna have a change of heart, will recognize Luffy as the next Joyboy, and will root for him.
Kaido might just retire ala Thanos style in MCU after the first snap.

But, one can dream!

ZKK all the way!

:cheers: