Speculations Zoro’s and Sanji’s Bounties After Wano Will Surprise You

Why would zoro and sanji reach 1.5 or above?
What did they do? What factors would push them to have a bounty high as Yonko candidate luffy post wci?

If I was Oda, I'd give both 900Ms despite beating Calamities

This is why Zoro/Sanji should have fought and beaten dudes who got 500-800M before wano
So that their bounty raise and PL seem good not just hand them PUS before fighting YCs
Zoro also fought Kaido do you remember Ndule?

And only a fool would believe he is done with my friend.

Why would zoro and sanji reach 1.5 or above?
What did they do? What factors would push them to have a bounty high as Yonko candidate luffy post wci?

If I was Oda, I'd give both 900Ms despite beating Calamities

This is why Zoro/Sanji should have fought and beaten dudes who got 500-800M before wano
So that their bounty raise and PL seem good not just hand them PUS before fighting YCs
Zoro fought on the roof top against two yonkous and scarred one who is said to be invincible. Now he is going to beat someone with a bounty of 1.39b and just receive a sub billion bounty? Zkk might also happen and if that happens you think 900 million is enough for Zoro? Alone by defeating someone with a bounty over a billion berries should give the victor a bounty of a billion at least too. So Sanji and Zoro should at least get a bounty of 1,1 - 1,3 billion. Zoro even higher because of his performance on the roof top

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Luffy makes it close to 4b then at least Zoro should be over a billion tbh, with Sanji being close to a billion

Or maybe they both surpass King/Queen's bounties.
Agreed, their bounties will likely go beyond 1B if Luffy gets 4B, but if he's stuck at somewhere b/w 2B–3B, then I can see at least one of them ending up below 1B.

Looking at the number of reasons they needed to hand over 1.5B to Luffy after 500M—It's higher than Zoro and Sanji's current bounties—I find it unlikely that Zoro and Sanji will get bounties close to 1.5 so easily.

I mean, Luffy's given 1.5B for:
  • Beating Cracker
  • Beating Katakuri
  • Being the ring-leader of BM assassination plan.
  • Getting the Fire Tank Pirates, the Sun Pirates, as well as Germa under his wing.
  • For having SH Grand Fleet.
  • There are a couple of other reasons that I can't recall at the top of my head rn.
No way beating King or Queen alone compares to all of this^ unless the WG actually thinks the Calamities are that dangerous.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Luffy isn't going to have a bigger bounty than Shanks post Wano, might get close tho.
Zoro could get 1.25-1.5B± based on him defeating King and being crucial in the fall of the Yonkos, maybe more if he does what a lot of us think that he might do.
And I don't even know what to say about Sanji considering all the stuff that Luffy did to get an increase of "only" 1B.
Zoro will be near death after he beats King.... what he will do to yonkos while dying? Take another med?

Agreed, their bounties will likely go beyond 1B if Luffy gets 4B, but if he's stuck at somewhere b/w 2B–3B, then I can see at least one of them ending up below 1B.

Looking at the number of reasons they needed to hand over 1.5B to Luffy after 500M—It's higher than Zoro and Sanji's current bounties—I find it unlikely that Zoro and Sanji will get bounties close to 1.5 so easily.

I mean, Luffy's given 1.5B for:
  • Beating Cracker
  • Beating Katakuri
  • Being the ring-leader of BM assassination plan.
  • Getting the Fire Tank Pirates, the Sun Pirates, as well as Germa under his wing.
  • For having SH Grand Fleet.
  • There are a couple of other reasons that I can't recall at the top of my head rn.
No way beating King or Queen alone compares to all of this^ unless the WG actually thinks the Calamities are that dangerous.
True but they both also have been fighting Kaido's army too, and Zoro also fought Kaido himself.

Plus considering they might get an extra increase due to beinf affiliated with luffy similarly how yonko underlings get inflated bounties also because of their captain.

sanji over a bil but quite under zoro's.. it would be an underestimated bounty.. if you see it from Skill and competency to bounty ratio

if not then right under zoro's

sanji 1.666
zoro 1.7 or 1.8

seeing how small the gap of bounties is seeing queen and king..

that should be the case if what sanji does reaches the ears of the government but if no one provides empirical evidence.. then his bounty will be quite low..

basically what happened in Alabasta

Luffy - New bounty will be 10B for being Joyboy, Sun God, defeating 2 yonko, and opening Wano's borders.

Zoro - For being Luffy's bodyguard he will get a 1.54B bounty.

Sanji - New power up and being Zoro's rival will bring him a 1.53B bounty.

Zoro and Sanji will get bounty boosts for:
1. Beating the 1.3 billion berry calamities
2. Being top members of Luffys crew and affiliation with Luffy will cause a boost
3. Likely joining for the take down of Kaido

At least zoro bounty as high as king.
And same with sanji his bounty as high as queen.
But i got a hunch this is zoro arc, maybe his bounty will rise above king. Maybe he kill kaido or he become popular samurai from wano.