Break Week Zoro and Jinbei or Zoro and Sanjino?

Is this new duo better than the last?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro and Jinbei are rivals I prefer than this old joke (sanjino vs zoro). Jinbei was right hand of gyogin pirate most famous, shichi, rival and friend of ace, and firend of Wb. Than he is strongest after zoro it has more sense than a cook loser with the women.
Zoro and jinbei>>>>> zoro and sanjino, and I hope oda will continue it.

@Sanji D Goat @Wildfire Kaios @Swallalala

Can't wait for the insecure Sanji fans that can't get Zoro out of their heads and constantly make anti Zoro threads to come in here and cope that their fave for the third time in the story has the fourth highest bounty since obviously Robin and Ussop were stronger than him when that was the case. Looking forward to Jinbe vs the third strongest again while Sanji takes on the fifth strongest.
:cheers:

Zoro and Jinbei are rivals I prefer than this old joke (sanjino vs zoro). Jinbei was right hand of gyogin pirate most famous, shichi, rival and friend of ace, and firend of Wb. Than he is strongest after zoro it has more sense than a cook loser with the women.
Zoro and jinbei>>>>> zoro and sanjino, and I hope oda will continue it.

@Sanji D Goat @Wildfire Kaios @Swallalala
Jinbei has feats against Admirals and BM, he drew against a top 5 most wanked character, Ace. No YC2 is beating Ace, downplay Jinbei at your own risk.