Powers & Abilities Zoro and Sanji will not fight calamities

It actually Luffy, law and kid so 3 vs 1 at very least with Luffy being above the likes ok Katakuri and kid has already clashed with 3 Yonko crews
He will join the fight, are you telling me the whole Marco search was for nothing? With weevil chased by marines and rocks rebirth it really becoming more obvious

There is Too many enemies actually for them to fight... also the i can’t see argument is not really good enough.. I mean for example Wano break the rule of one piece arc where we went outside of the arc multiple times
It doesn't matter if it's a 3v1 or a 20v1, he was made a one shot material and he is the strongest in the alliance. So put 19 other guys that are under his level, the fight last 20 seconds, just the time for kaido to one shot them one by one without them being able to do a single thing.
But that's not what's going to happen. Now luffy will tank stronger attacks than the one that knocked him out and will be able to cause massive damage to kaido. In 2 weeks.
So I have no problem with sanji and zoro taking on commanders, they already received a power up prior to the fights and will most likely receive another one during their fights.

Then what are they doing during the war? Fighting Drake, Hawkins and Kyoshiro?

That's not gonna push them. Not with new powerups.
Kyoshiro will certainly push zoro, might be the strongest samurai whicb would also be a nice fight.
The intended meaning of the thread is too claim that they are too weak, which is not a problem.
But kyoshiro is probably also y1c,.and it would be a real pity if zoro does not get a samurai fight in the land of samurai.

Kyoshiro will certainly push zoro, might be the strongest samurai whicb would also be a nice fight.
The intended meaning of the thread is too claim that they are too weak, which is not a problem.
But kyoshiro is probably also y1c,.and it would be a real pity if zoro does not get a samurai fight in the land of samurai.
Kyoshiro didn't show anything to put him at YC1 range. YC3 at max, which would be enough to push Zoro to High-Diff fight. And he most likely is an ally, so he can not fight Zoro at all.

I just wanna know who they will fight if not a yc? Sanji just proved a veteran level character was nothing to him and pica a veteran level character was nowhere near zoro's level back in dressrosa. So if they can't fight a yc what do they do? Mop up the numbers then just sit and watch the rest of the alliance fight? Both got power ups and both got responsible means to fight a yc. Sanji still has the exoskeleton as a possible power up if the rs isn't enough of a pu and zoro never went all out before he even got enma which made him even stronger ( not to mention he can still get nidai kitetsu).

Kyoshiro didn't show anything to put him at YC1 range. YC3 at max, which would be enough to push Zoro to High-Diff fight. And he most likely is an ally, so he can not fight Zoro at all.
Nobody showed anything yet hardly, so pretty much all this claims are baseless.
Zoro definitely had a hard time getting past him, which is good enough for me.
Post automatically merged:

I embrace the Kyoshiro fight but I also am not leaving King on the table for someone else either. :finally:
Too greedy, Kyoshiro should be enough

Bet big, negotiate down later. :catsweat:
Also, it wouldnt be the first place for such thing to happen(Ryuma+Oars).
If it goes like against Ryuma, Zoro wont have injuries, just lose some stamina and can take on King.
Battles between swordsmen usually play out like that, one injury decides the winner.
Oars was a team fight, not beating guys of similar strength two times back to back
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, this doesn't prove that he's YC1. And i don't think so either.
And does not disprove it either, but definitely suggests he is hella strong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oars was a team fight, not beating guys of similar strength two times back to back
Even worse, Oars was a guy that couldnt be downed by single person and Zoro still fought the battle after dealing with Ryuma.
It easier to fight someone you can actually take on 1vs1 than to fight someone you cant take on 1vs1...
Oars gave them all quite a beating.