General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Yonko literally means "4 Emperors" but it's a title so it can be used to refer to each of them individually. In the same context, even though Ryoyoku literally means 2 wings I guess it could be used as a title that refers to both Sanji and Zoro. For instance. "Kaizoku-O no Ryoyoku" - Vinsmoke Sanji or "Kaizoku-O no Ryoyoku" - Ronoroa Zoro ^^
They are so delusional, there is no way to turn this sentence into a L for Sanji no matter how much they try:suresure:

It doesn't change the fact that Zoro is much stronger. That's why he was up there against the Yonko, stalled Hakai, scared Kaido and displayed an advanced form of Haoshoku. He will be the world's strongest swordsman, thus surpassing Yonko level characters. Sanji cannot compete with that.
No that has nothing to do with strength. Brook fought a yonko 1v1 something zoro never did ..would you say brook is stronger than zoro ?? And no there is a huge difference between blocking an attack an stalling an attack which zoro did . Anyways izo fought kaido I bet izo is above jozu cos we ain't seen jozu fight a yonko. Yall ignore fucking portrayal and plot points for your bs . Yes zoro has better portrayal than sanji his portrayal on the rooftop was better than even luffys till acoc. Does not mean zoro is stronger than luffy neither does it mean he is stronger than sanji. Characters would get this kinna portrayal when the author deems it fit. Zoro is the only shs supposedly from.japan . And happened to receive one of the only swords that cut kaido so yes he was bound to receive that portrayal in a Japanese themed arc. The author for obvious reasons decided to place the rivalry between sanji and zoro and for same reasons refuses to directly answer any question relating to zoro and sanjis strength.

They are so delusional, there is no way to turn this sentence into a L for Sanji no matter how much they try:suresure:
Nobody is trying to take away anything from Sanji actually if you follow this thread Zoro fans wants Sanji to get the whole title, while Sanji fans are fighting tooth and nail to include Zoro in as well you guys can't live without this green haired marimo:myman:

Yonko literally means "4 Emperors" but it's a title so it can be used to refer to each of them individually. In the same context, even though Ryoyoku literally means 2 wings I guess it could be used as a title that refers to both Sanji and Zoro. For instance. "Kaizoku-O no Ryoyoku" - Vinsmoke Sanji or "Kaizoku-O no Ryoyoku" - Ronoroa Zoro ^^
The best comment
The same with shichibukai.

Last edited:
Giving Sanji his own statut within the crew his giving him a L?

Do you guys realized that you are fighting to strip away Sanji individual hype to share it with another character?

You are basically acting like Sanji haters right now.
There's another option where we just try to see what makes most sense given how japanese sources who have provided One Piece translations for decades view this and the connections they make based on the original text.

Like these guys are not saying that VIZ uses a wrong translation. It's a literal translation, that's it. They're just explaining for us how this statement was made before, as well as the implications of the particular words being used.

There's no contradiction here if we listen to what these people have to say :kayneshrug:

No that has nothing to do with strength. Brook fought a yonko 1v1 something zoro never did ..would you say brook is stronger than zoro ?? And no there is a huge difference between blocking an attack an stalling an attack which zoro did . Anyways izo fought kaido I bet izo is above jozu cos we ain't seen jozu fight a yonko. Yall ignore fucking portrayal and plot points for your bs . Yes zoro has better portrayal than sanji his portrayal on the rooftop was better than even luffys till acoc. Does not mean zoro is stronger than luffy neither does it mean he is stronger than sanji
Yeah, they all fought Yonko, but it's obvious that Zoro's input was much larger. You have two Yonko in their strongest forms combining their finisher moves into a blast that can obliterate an island and Zoro stops it for a considerable time while the other SN, including Luffy, are running for their lives. And after that, while aready being fucked, manages to scar Kaido, while 4 combined Scabbards, including a Sulong Duke and two that can go toe to toe with a calamity (Ashura vs. Jack) couldn't even reopen Kaido's scar.

Meanwhile RS Sanji, when trying to stop base King's kick, felt visible discomfort and then struggled against Zoan King, being smashed into a building.

There's another option where we just try to see what makes most sense given how japanese sources who have provided One Piece translations for decades view this and the connections they make based on the original text.

Like these guys are not saying that VIZ uses a wrong translation. It's a literal translation, that's it. They're just explaining for us how this statement was made before, as well as the implications of the particular words being used.

There's no contradiction here if we listen to what these people have to say :kayneshrug:
I heard them but as I said I trust Paul’s more .

But why Sanji being the « wings » by himself his a bad thing or a L for Sanji ? That is what I do not get.

I mean you are basically fighting to strip away Sanji’s individual portrayal. It would like a Kidd fab fighting to prove that Law is as a rival to Luffy than Kidd. Would be weird right?

Now if you absolutely want to share with Zoro, be my guest. It just add to Zoro own portrayal.