General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Well once again Oda is separating Luffy&Zoro from Sanji nice.

To all guys that cant read this manga for more than a decade, Zoro is the first mate, meaning he has the most important role beside the captain. If you dont get this after all this chapter you are just funking blind, and discussion are pointless.
If anything, Sanji wins if we stick to Paul's translation because both Zoro and him as a pair were referred as Luffy's wings before but so far only Sanji would have been reaffirmed to be two wings by himself (which is why this translation makes little sense).

Zoro is the combatant, by the way. Seems like you can't read this story either.

If anything, Sanji wins if we stick to Paul's translation because both Zoro and him as a pair were referred as Luffy's wings before but so far only Sanji would have been reaffirmed to be two wings by himself (which is why this translation makes little sense).

Zoro is the combatant, by the way. Seems like you can't read this story either.
This will age so quickly :suresure:, 1 more headcanon that will go down in the Epic (sanji tard theory).

Who cares? It’s chapter 1020 for Christ sakes and y’all still at it with the delusional obsession over a fictional character. How many sanji and zoro threads are we going to get? Over a simple stupid word as “wings” y’all had a conversation with over one thousand comments.
Get out of this forum you tool

Holyshit. Let people post what they fucking want, or you can actual do something and propose solutions instead of sit there on your keyboard and bitch and moan and complain. My god this is pathetic

This will age so quickly :suresure:, 1 more headcanon that will go down in the Epic (sanji tard theory).
What headcanon?

1) Zoro and Sanji were both referred in SBS as Luffy's wings. If we follow this translation of last chapter, then Sanji is the one winning something extra above what he already had while Zoro remains as a single wing.

2) And Zoro is the combatant. Whether he will be officially established as the first mate is up to be seen, but as of now his only official role in the crew is which I stated, unlike others like Rayleigh, Mohji or Beckman.

I'm no Sanji tard, but apparently I know this story better than you who have been reading it for ten years or whatever you said.