General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Hey, @Rivaille for example was upset in the spoilers thread that only Sanji get's this recognition, so i'm reasuring all of my Zoro bros that it applies to him as well from the information available to us :kayneshrug:

Both were called "The Pirate King's Wings", and out of the two Zoro is stronger, so nothing to be salty about from me. Just giving due credit to Zoro as the other standout member of the SH crew :myman:
so i was right in the end Kuro lmao

Sanji fans do not want Sanji to be the wings unless Zoro is also part:suresure:
Or some readers here are honest enough to see that the highest possibility is that Oda was referring his own statement about those two in SBS 73 since he used the exact same wording, just like other official translators have interpreted, just like tons of Japanese speakers understood from the context plus usage of the term.

But sure, this is about a fandom war and denying the all-mighty Stephen Paul

The same way you look like don't want him to be placed with Sanji towards Luffy when there are more to support the opposite than a translation made by a single dude about a statement after 1020 chapters

:josad:
Maybe we should also discuss how Paul's translation of Brook's statement about Sanji completely differs from both unofficial and official versions that explicitly speak good of the cook.

Or some readers here are honest enough to see that the highest possibility is that Oda was referring his own statement about those two in SBS 73 since he used the exact same wording, just like other official translators have interpreted, just like tons of Japanese speakers understood from the context plus usage of the term.

But sure, this is about a fandom war and denying the all-mighty Stephen Paul
Yeah just like the manga said Zoro was a wing...oh wait there's nothing there.

And good on you for proving my point. Sanji fans really only want the association to be with Zoro not because of anything else

It is shocking to me that they would rather have Sanji sharing a statut with someone than have his own statut.

I mean it is a very good thing for Sanji to have his own statut, why want him to share it with anyone, I don’t get it…
For honest readers isn't about Sanji sharing Zoro's status but internal consistency (SBS vs this translation) plus what other translators plus Japanese speakers have commented on this issue.