Questions & Mysteries Zoro being a King confirms that Zoro parallels Rayleigh as the Dark King of the New Generation

Zoro is for Luffy what Rayleigh was for Roger. Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 107 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.3%

• Total voters
:milaugh:Me and others for years have been saying " YC1-3 level" oesn't exist
Fanboys "no Kata is just mere YC1... etc..."

Now since King shut down zoro wank, so they coping and started saying "YC1 level doesn't exist...YCs vary in strength " lol

:suresure: fans : "Smoothie is trash"
Oda " Smoothie is very powerful" also Oda : portrays Pero relative to Jack (who'd Calamity level as King and Queen ) while Cracker is below Smoothie

The truth is that unless King shows all 3 skills that Katakuri has, he's just average YC with one gimmick due to his race
Even If he shows adcoc or CoC, he won't be way above Marco and Queen coz Oda grouped all 3 on similar level

Benn > Katakuri > Shiryu (for now)
King/Marco>=Roo/Queen/Smoothie >= Cracker >~ Vista/Yassop > Jack > Snack
That's it!

Last edited by a moderator:
:milaugh:Me and others for years have been saying " YC1-3 level" oesn't exist
Fanboys "no Kata is just mere YC1... etc..."

Now since King shut down zoro wank, so they cooing and started saying "YC1 level doesn't exist...YCs vary in strength " lol

:suresure: fans : "Smoothie is trash"
Oda " Smoothie is very powerful" also Oda : portrays Pero relative to Jack (who'd Calamity level as King and Queen ) while Cracker is below Smoothie

The truth is that unless King shows all 3 skills that Katakuri has, he's just average YC with one gimmick due to his race
Even If he shows adcoc or CoC, he won't be way above Marco and Queen coz Oda grouped all 3 on similar level

Benn > Katakuri > Shiryu (for now)
King/Marco>=Roo/Queen/Smoothie >= Cracker >~ Vista/Yassop > Jack > Snack
That's it!
As expected of Ndule.
:steef:
This has to be the worst powerscaling i have ever seen based on literaly nothing. You never disapoint in making me laugh every time.
:suresure:

I know right, he is clearly reading a different manga from the rest of us. If anything, the manga is indirectly telling us Luffy would fuck up King much faster than Zoro since Luffy already has adcoc in his holster but fanboys will be fanboys I guess
Luffy wouldn't do so very good against King, he's still not signifigantly damaging Kaido who's been through a gauntlet himself, and King said he goes beyond that, Luffy would still have problems against the blades and wing attacks from King, there's a reason Zoro was the only person to face Queen King Kaido and Big Mom, he's the most versatile fighter and it shows

I know right, he is clearly reading a different manga from the rest of us. If anything, the manga is indirectly telling us Luffy would fuck up King much faster than Zoro since Luffy already has adcoc in his holster but fanboys will be fanboys I guess
I agree with Luffy being superior, but this agenda of Zoro using the coating "subconsciously" is just as bad at this point.

Is he subconsciously coating both Wado and Sandai just as perfectly with ACoC as Enma is, without even bothering to coat them with Armament?

Zoro is consciously using ACoC. That can be determined from the following.

Zoro coated all three swords with ACoC. Zoro likes his power to be evening distribute between his 3 swords. The fact enma isn't the only sword with ACoC proves it not a power he is subconsciously using because of enma.

Zoro's "what" response was to the first part of King statement. Not his entire statement. It should read like this:

King: So you intend...
Zoro: What?
King: To be a king, then?
Zoro: (Zoro thinks about Luffy and then respond) That's right..

It's funny how according to some guys Zoro cannot use Asura consciously yet Asura is likely a form of CoC at this stage and now Zoro can consciously imbue his swords with CoC.

I would bet he can likely consciously trigger Asura now and perhaps he could in the past too.

Well, sharing a similar rank isn't going to prevent them from being stronger than one another unless you wanna tell me Zoro's future opponent Shiryu is close to his current opponent King.
It's not really that simple. Gimmicks play a large role in One Piece fights.

Katakuri has Future sight, which makes it difficult to land a hit on him, while King is easier to hit, but harder to damage. Neither of these two can be defeated until you can find a workaround to their gimmick. The same thing with Marco, who can recover from any damage. Even Big Mom finds him troublesome because of this ability. Oda has already set up Shiryu as another gimmick obstacle for Zoro to overcome with the Clear-Clear fruit.

A fight between any of these YC1's would boil down to who could figure out how to overcome the other ones gimmick first.

It's not really that simple. Gimmicks play a large role in One Piece fights.

Katakuri has Future sight, which makes it difficult to land a hit on him, while King is easier to hit, but harder to damage. Neither of these two can be defeated until you can find a workaround to their gimmick. The same thing with Marco, who can recover from any damage. Even Big Mom finds him troublesome because of this ability. Oda has already set up Shiryu as another gimmick obstacle for Zoro to overcome with the Clear-Clear fruit.

A fight between any of these YC1's would boil down to who could figure out how to overcome the other ones gimmick first.
Stop, Shiyu will be facing Raftel Zoro, he is far over King. This like saying Prime Ray is on Katakuri level :milaugh:

Stop, Shiyu will be facing Raftel Zoro, he is far over King. This like saying Prime Ray is on Katakuri level :milaugh:
It's nothing like saying Prime Ray is on Katakuri's level. :seriously:

Zoro defeated Mr. 1 well before he defeated Ohm and Kaku, whom he struggled against both of them. As far as we know Ohm and Kaku couldn't cut steel, so they would have been unable to defeat Mr. 1, despite being "Stronger" than him.

It's nothing like saying Prime Ray is on Katakuri's level. :seriously:

Zoro defeated Mr. 1 well before he defeated Ohm and Kaku, whom he struggled against both of them. As far as we know Ohm and Kaku couldn't cut steel, so they would have been unable to defeat Mr. 1, despite being "Stronger" than him.
Now you talking about some matchup. Shiryu is going to be stronger than all his opponents. Zoro not jumping his opponents this isn't a luffy situation.

Yamato is joining far too late to be Luffy's Rayleigh. Zoro, like Ray, has been there for the whole journey. Thats important.

Unfortunately, I can't think of any proper Yamato parallels among Roger's crew. It'd have to be someone extremely strong who joins them towards the final leg of their journey, maybe even someone from Wano...

Zoro might have similar scars to Rayleigh but the two are clearly different, & zoro hasn't had to connection or foreshadow to Rayleigh, but ryu is a different story zolo will be the ryu of his generation & the strongest surpassing the old

Now you talking about some matchup. Shiryu is going to be stronger than all his opponents. Zoro not jumping his opponents this isn't a luffy situation.
One Piece fights isn't Dragon Ball. It's NEVER been a matter of the next villain is always "Stronger" than the last villain. The fights are based around gimmicks.

If Luffy needed to unlock Future Sight in order to beat Katakuri, and Zoro needed to unlock AdCoC in order to defeat King, it doesn't mean Zoro now has what it takes to overcome Future Sight from Katakuri. It doesn't work like that. AdCoC means fuck all against an opponent with Future Sight. King would need something to contend with Future sight, and Katakuri would need something to damage King. Without that, neither one is having an easy time defeating the other, and the first one to overcome the other ones gimmick, will win.

Shiryu being a later opponent for Zoro doesn't automatically mean he can easily overcome an opponent with Future Sight, or is capable of damaging an opponent who seemingly can't be damaged. He doesn't just magically gain the abilities to do that. Just like my example of Ohm and Kaku. Two opponents who Zoro faced AFTER Mr. 1, that gave him a hard challenge, but if they couldn't cut steel, then they would be incapable of beating Mr. 1.

Last edited: