Break Week Zoro fans are onto something. There is a lot of anti-Zoro bias out there

In other news.

Zoro Fandom after Kaido says only a handful of the Strongest can coat their attacks in CoC

*That doesn't mean shit. AdCoC is shit. Bullshit riddled with bullshit. *

Zoro Fandom after Zoro uses AdCoC

"Omg, do you see Zoro using a power only a handful of the Strongest can use? The nut I just busted, busted a nut!!! Zoro is the Greatest ever!"

In other news.

Zoro Fandom after Kaido says only a handful of the Strongest can coat their attacks in CoC

"Omg, do you see Zoro using a power only a handful of the Strongest can use? The nut I just busted, busted a nut!!! Zoro is the Greatest ever!"
TL;DR Every fandom is gonna make excuses and hype/downplay certain things to some degree to make their character look better, even the people who try to remain as neutral as possible

BUT KoL is legitimately just not credible when it comes to powerscaling

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Kaido confirms Zoro's COC:

Anti Zoro fandom: Who the hell is Kaido? Oden's Haki scarred Kaido. He doesn't have COC. He himself doesn't know about it.

Kaido says Only a handful of the strongest can coat their attacks with COC.

Anti Zoro fandom: Kaido himself acknowledged this. He is a fucking Yonko. Now you are questioning a Yonko? Luffy Negg diffs Zoro. Luffy is a top tier.
:saden:

TL;DR Every fandom is gonna make excuses and hype/downplay certain things to some degree to make their character look better, even the people who try to remain as neutral as possible

BUT KoL is legitimately just not credible when it comes to powerscaling
In other news.

Can’t contradict yourself when the characters you stan never appear in the manga anymore lol

Admiral bros…
:pepemotion:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
In other news.

Most of the Zoro fandom claimed that Zoro used Haoshoku coating on the Rooftop, so this is simply factually incorrect.