Anime & Manga "Zoro fans" are the most annoying of the OP fandom

Obviously not talking about Zoro's fans in general since he's objectively one of the greatest characters whether you love him or hate him and he deserves to receive some love for being very well-written, I'm talking about the people who worship Zoro to the point of it being utterly annoying and pathetic

I'm new to this forum and i've been to many forums before and subreddits and interacted with many different obsessive fandoms, but i've never met people as delusional and crazy as the "zorotards" on here, and what's surprising is how many of them actually exist

I just fail to comprehend how to them Zoro should one-shot, kill, and win over everyone and everything or else it's bad writing. And if you disagree you get called a hater who doesn't understand anything of their brilliant analysis and arguments and doesn't have the same level of comprehension of the story as them. They want Zoro to be the protagonist, and basically do everything on his own. If it's a chapter about any character other than Zoro shinning to any extent, then it's a trash chapter full of "asspulls" and "bad power-scaling", and on the other hand Oda can release a chapter of Zoro one-shotting all the Yonko and Admirals at once and they would suddenly praise and lick Oda's feet for being such an amazing writer without calling it an asspull or anything, only because it's Zoro is the one who's done it

I just wish there was a button that allows you to block all the "zorotards" on here, and only being able to interact with actual adult and intelligent Zoro'a fans no matter how few of them there are on here

I think its gotten pretty bad in the wano arc.

Because this is an arc where Zoro is supposed to play a major role, Zoro fans have unbounded expectations for him with many still believing that Zoro will be the one to defeat kaido.

But the last few chapters have basically dealt a killshot to ZKK. Luffy split the sky with kaido, a sign that Luffy is on kaido's level, where Zoro is getting ragdolled by King. Yamato outright said, Luffy is the only one capable of defeating kaido, and Zoro said that he might need to tear out King's throat with his own teeth.

And the amount of copium Zoro fans have been huffing as a result is just sad. It borderlines cult thinking where any evidence to the contrary reinforces the belief. Learn to take the L and stop being so toxic about it.

They are annoying. But what can you do?

They choose to ignore reddit just so they don't have to get called out for their BS. This place is their only safe space where they can shit on other characters and call them names like Condom or Lanji. You can't have a single logical conversation with them because in their head Zoro is above all even if it doesn't make sense.

you know its a serious issue when someone comes put an proclaims and its not even the first time it has been made a topic..

for obvious reasons..being neutral in matters gets you labeled nicknames, pointing out fallacies and misconception gets you hated, having a grounded opinion of zoro gets you hated as well, the funny part is its so bias that some or many that i have come across don't even bother considering possibilities to give benefit of the doubt

Matter the fact most wank on the forum is about zoro's strength and not even his character for once which i reckon is loved more but not emphasized more..

you want lore, vivercards, oda, and manga to portray more about zoro's but you don't consider his character development from it AT ALL.

Matter the fact character development for zoro is mostly a no factor for zoro in their wank..

Story interpretative differences aside, just their notions of characters being compared to zoro gets then hated.. even some of the most well developed MC in anime/manga history (bias or not he's liked alot) gets shat on just coz zoro gets compared to him...

bruh

Obviously not talking about Zoro's fans in general since he's objectively one of the greatest characters whether you love him or hate him and he deserves to receive some love for being very well-written, I'm talking about the people who worship Zoro to the point of it being utterly annoying and pathetic

I'm new to this forum and i've been to many forums before and subreddits and interacted with many different obsessive fandoms, but i've never met people as delusional and crazy as the "zorotards" on here, and what's surprising is how many of them actually exist

I just fail to comprehend how to them Zoro should one-shot, kill, and win over everyone and everything or else it's bad writing. And if you disagree you get called a hater who doesn't understand anything of their brilliant analysis and arguments and doesn't have the same level of comprehension of the story as them. They want Zoro to be the protagonist, and basically do everything on his own. If it's a chapter about any character other than Zoro shinning to any extent, then it's a trash chapter full of "asspulls" and "bad power-scaling", and on the other hand Oda can release a chapter of Zoro one-shotting all the Yonko and Admirals at once and they would suddenly praise and lick Oda's feet for being such an amazing writer without calling it an asspull or anything, only because it's Zoro is the one who's done it

I just wish there was a button that allows you to block all the "zorotards" on here, and only being able to interact with actual adult and intelligent Zoro'a fans no matter how few of them there are on here
I kinda agree with you with some takes but i think you missed also to talk about the other side no ?
You said "delusional and crazy zorotards" in this forum but in the same forum the others think "all out zoro can't even beat base luffy" because of some flashy feats that has no consequence and completely ignore what happened at the rooftop. it's like saying Roger low diffs Rayleigh but that's okay right ?

Zoro is not the 1st protagonist but the second one, so expecting some legendary feats from the future WSS Zoro where it's only Luffy's show since post-skip started, is delusional ? lol
The first 4 people that replied to you, are typically the people who trash zoro everytime even when he shines so ...

And you are mixings three different type of people in zoro fanbase, the wankers, the normal one and the crying babies. The normal one are actually more numerous but they are quiet or talk normally. The wankers are the loudest but they are not different from luffy or sanji wankers also so ...

You said in reddit, others forums etc. you didn't see that, exactly because in others forum they trash zoro af and don't let zoro fans to speak especially reddit when even the good comments get downvoted because related to zoro. At least here, zoro fans or any fanbase can be like what they want.

If you have material to troll and shut down zoro fans, just do it but don't complain about how zoro fans are annoying and pathetic when practically everyone here do the same things.

in this forum but in the same forum the others think "all out zoro can't even beat base luffy" because of some flashy feats that has no consequence and completely ignore what happened at the rooftop. it's like saying Roger low diffs Rayleigh but that's okay right ?
Before Luffy learned ACOC, yeah saying that was retarded as well. But unless Zoro can also split the sky with Kaido like what base luffy did, then Zoro can't beat him even in his base form

Also just because i think wanking Zoro is annoying doesn't mean that i like downplaying him on the other hand

Zoro is not the 1st protagonist but the second one, so expecting some legendary feats from the future WSS Zoro where it's only Luffy's show since post-skip started, is delusional ? lol
The first 4 people that replied to you, are typically the people who trash zoro everytime even when he shines so ...
Legendary feats don't have to be ridiculous feats. Zoro beating Kaido just will never happen if he can't even mid-diff King. Unless he kills an already defeated Kaido, then he stands no chance for now. He needs more power-ups before expecting such feats from him

And you are mixings three different type of people in zoro fanbase, the wankers, the normal one and the crying babies. The normal one are actually more numerous but they are quiet or talk normally. The wankers are the loudest but they are not different from luffy or sanji wankers also so ...
I already clarified that not all Zoro's fans are annoying or immature and that he's a top-tier character who deserves a massive following

You said in reddit, others forums etc. you didn't see that, exactly because in others forum they trash zoro af and don't let zoro fans to speak especially reddit when even the good comments get downvoted because related to zoro. At least here, zoro fans or any fanbase can be like what they want.
And who said that was okay? But tbh the amount of "trashing" Zoro from sanjitards or luffytards isn't NEARLY as much or as annoying as the amount of wanking Zoro receives from zorotards. Mostly people get angered by how annoying zorotards are and they take their frustration on the character, but i agree that it's not fair

If you have material to troll and shut down zoro fans, just do it but don't complain about how zoro fans are annoying and pathetic when practically everyone here do the same things.
I don't troll and i already clarified that i didn't generalize all the Zoro's fans, only the "zorotards". If you're still offended by this, then maybe it's you who has a chip on his shoulder

Before Luffy learned ACOC, yeah saying that was retarded as well. But unless Zoro can also split the sky with Kaido like what base luffy did, then Zoro can't beat him even in his base form

Also just because i think wanking Zoro is annoying doesn't mean that i like downplaying him on the other hand

Legendary feats don't have to be ridiculous feats. Zoro beating Kaido just will never happen if he can't even mid-diff King. Unless he kills an already defeated Kaido, then he stands no chance for now. He needs more power-ups before expecting such feats from him

I already clarified that not all Zoro's fans are annoying or immature and that he's a top-tier character who deserves a massive following

And who said that was okay? But tbh the amount of "trashing" Zoro from sanjitards or luffytards isn't NEARLY as much as the amount of wanking Zoro from zorotards. Mostly people get angered by how annoying zorotards are and they take their frustration on the character, but i agree that it's not fair

I don't troll and i already clarified that i didn't generalize all the Zoro's fans, only the "zorotards", if you're still offended by this, then maybe it's you who has a chip on his shoulder
I just read your first line and it's enough to show me which side you are, no need to read the full post :milaugh: