Powers & Abilities Zoro fans latching onto Ifrit Jambe....and not knowing anything about swordsman.

As you can see with the recent Ifrit Jambe is blue reveal. Zoro fans are obssessing over it and claiming that Zoro has already used Blue Flames. What they however dont understand....is that he hasnt. And that Wano has literally answered what has happened.

First proof....theres literally no fucking flames on Zoro's sword.

Secondly....the flame...isnt like normal flames. Its more akin to Ryou

My opinion is that its Ryuma Ryou. With his warrior soul leaving his body. Or something along those lines.

Either way latching onto Sanji's feats isnt cool. Especially when the flames arent even his feat lol.

The only thing I don't understand is why you're so insecure about this. They're fucking with you, and for some reason it's working because you're trying to convince yourself with this post that they're wrong, which tells me you think there's actually some weight to these claims in the first place lmao.

Have faith that current Sanji's strongest trump card is better than one of Zoro's upper-level attacks pre-ts. It'd better be, since right now an attack Zoro can repeatedly throw out is tiers above an ifrit jambe anyway...

The only thing I don't understand is why you're so insecure about this. They're fucking with you, and for some reason it's working because you're trying to convince yourself with this post that they're wrong, which tells me you think there's actually some weight to these claims in the first place lmao.

Have faith that current Sanji's strongest trump card is better than one of Zoro's upper-level attacks pre-ts. It'd better be, since right now an attack Zoro can repeatedly throw out is tiers above an ifrit jambe anyway...
Im just clearing things up. If you dont exterminate the pest early....itll get bigger

As you can see with the recent Ifrit Jambe is blue reveal. Zoro fans are obssessing over it and claiming that Zoro has already used Blue Flames. What they however dont understand....is that he hasnt. And that Wano has literally answered what has happened.

My opinion is that its Ryuma Ryou. With his warrior soul leaving his body. Or something along those lines.

Either way latching onto Sanji's feats isnt cool. Especially when the flames arent even his feat lol.
you are such a pathetic little man

:hapnoel:

Sanji is finaly at Thriller bark Zoro's level of haki control
:funky:
:gonope:

Sanji is finaly at Thriller bark Zoro's level
:funky:
:goyea: