Anime & Manga Zoro fans reaction to Sanji Chapter 1022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the spoilers threads these last couple of chapters
I would say they are pretty angry and frustrated
But trying their best to appear nonchalant
And unfortunately failing miserably
:usoprice:
"Oh no Zoro is fighting King after doing so good against Kaido, I am so frustrated, he looks as bad as the guy that got trash talked by King, a F6 and even the fodder in the battlefield 😭😭"

Zoro fans are actually butthurt due to Zoro fighting against King rather than Sanji fighting against Queen–especially when Zoro has been fully healed from his injuries.
Zoro fans were prying to gods so that Zoro could go to the rooftop and fight against Kaido once again, or at the very least fight against king while being "half-dead" due to his injuries from Kaido and Big Mom. But things turned out rather different! Zoro first got "asspull" heald and is now at 100% fealth + Zoro's got his bandana on with three sword style. On Zoro fans logic that means that Zoro is going all out against King, which is a a catastrophic scenario for their "Zoro top tier+" agenda, and things are even worse since there are no guarantees that Zoro will go back into the rooftop since his "asspull" healing potion has a time limit on. Now they have gathered in their meeting sessions trying to figure out how to make sense of this and still be able to push their "Zoro top tier+" agenda.

Imagine thinking that a Zoro fan is mad because he is going to clap the right hand man of a Yonko after scarring his captain lmao. The salty ones should be the Sanji stans that went from Sanji will join the fight against Kaido to Sanji is going to defeat both King and Queen then to Sanji will win against King all the way down to an extreme diff fight with Queen after being "nerfed" by Black Maria's hakiless and nameless punches lol. Note how I saw "nerfed" lmao.

"Oh no Zoro is fighting King after doing so good against Kaido, I am so frustrated, he looks as bad as the guy that got trash talked by King, a F6 and even the fodder in the battlefield 😭😭"
“Oh no my headcanon has been telling me luffy and zoro are a duo while in reality zoro and sanji has been the duo since the beginning. Oh no my boy zoro after training all his life and with mihawk and after getting a huge power up in a legendary sword he is still on sanji’s level even though all sanji did was running for 2 years”
:cheers:

“Oh no my headcanon has been telling me luffy and zoro are a duo while in reality zoro and sanji has been the duo since the beginning. l

Zoro and Luffy are a duo just like Zoro and Sanji. Like, do I rlly need to remind you how One Piece started?

he is still on sanji’s level
Bet, call me when we see Sanji scarring a Yonko and blocking a combined attack from 2 of the strongest beings. I think that I am going to need to wait quite a bit of time for you to call me tho. Imagine talking shit without providing anything to suport your claims. Gyro the God of the Ls and the delusions.

Zoro and Luffy are a duo just like Zoro and Sanji. Like, do I rlly need to remind you how One Piece started?

Bet, call me when we see Sanji scarring a Yonko and blocking a combined attack from 2 of the strongest beings. I think that I am going to need to wait quite a bit of time for you to call me tho.
1-Do you have a proof better than oh luffy and zoro stood next to each other’s a couple of times???

zoro and sanji has been literally called a duo
And were portrayed as duo countless times

and that’s killing you from the inside
Because you want the duo to be luffy and zoro so bad
When in reality it’s zoro and sanji
Means zoro could never escape sanji’s level no matter what

2- sanji doesn’t have to replicate what zoro did
A clear statement like they both are the wings completely destroyed everything

Since wings got to be equals otherwise it’s impossible to fly

you would have a point if
-feats in one piece are consistent
- there was not a clear statement that completely contradict the gap that you’re wishing existed

Can you prove the feats in one piece are consistent ????

call me when you can proof that , I think that I am going to need to wait quite a bit of time for you to call me tho.

1-Do you have a proof better than oh luffy and zoro stood next to each other’s a couple of times???

zoro and sanji has been literally called a duo
And were portrayed as duo countless times

and that’s killing you from the inside
Because you want the duo to be luffy and zoro so bad
When in reality it’s zoro and sanji
Means zoro could never escape sanji’s level no matter what
Same thing applies for Zoro and Sanji, fighting sometimes together and speaking with each other won't make them a duo. Zoro shared more moments with Luffy and Sanji will ever share with Zoro, deal with it. And the wings stuff doesn't mean shit because Luffy won't use Zoro and Sanji to fly, you should realize what a metaphor is, too bad that it's too hard for you to do it. Plus, Zoro fighting the seconds trongest while Sanji fights the third strongest alr destroyed your stuff. Feats>headcanons and statements. Beating the second strongest means that you can also beat the third strongest. But beating the 3rd strongest doesn't mean that you can beat the 2nd strongest.
And of course that Sanji doesn't need to replicate what Zoro did, he just needs to do something as important as the things that he did, and I don't rlly expect Sanji to something as important so... And there are some inconsistences yes, but the most important stuff is the same. Zoro managed to scar Kaido, then everyone that's below Kaido's durability will be scarred too or worse. Plain simple, the plot affecting some fights is a thing but don't act like it affects every fight. Plain sad how you dodged my question tho. When you don't have an answer you just ignore it and change the topic. Don't quote me if you are going to ingore again my question.

“Oh no my headcanon has been telling me luffy and zoro are a duo while in reality zoro and sanji has been the duo since the beginning. Oh no my boy zoro after training all his life and with mihawk and after getting a huge power up in a legendary sword he is still on sanji’s level even though all sanji did was running for 2 years”
:cheers:
Zoro Luffy have been Duo from the start too. Zoro Sanji most of the time always comes as trio with Luffy. Most of the Zoro Sanji duo scenes are gag scenes.
We'll talk about Zoro Sanji being a better duo when they get cover pages like this

Anways Luffy Zoro has far more duo moments. Their moments in Wano itself are more than Zoro Sanji moments throughout the manga.
They both have very ambitious dreams, They have both fought a yonko together.

@matt245
Same thing applies for Zoro and Sanji, fighting sometimes together and speaking with each other won't make them a duo.
But zoro and sanji has been literally called duo wtf

luffy and zoro hasn’t so it’s just a headcanon or wishful thinking

Zoro shared more moments with Luffy and Sanji will ever share with Zoro, deal with it.
?????????
Sanji shared more moments with luffy than he will ever share with zoro
does that mean luffy and sanji are duo?????

And the wings stuff doesn't mean shit because Luffy won't use Zoro and Sanji to fly,
Of course it doesn’t mean shit to you
Because that simple statement completely destroyed your headcanon
But unfortunately for you that’s the reality so you have to accept it

you should realize what a metaphor is, too bad that it's too hard for you to do it.
I know what a metaphor is , don’t worry about it
Its a clear metaphor that
zoro (after training his whole life) is equal to sanji (after running for 2 years)

Feats>headcanons and statements.
Feats > headcanons sure , then why are you using headcanon to prove your point?
Statements> feats in one piece because feats are inconsistent

Beating the second strongest means that you can also beat the third strongest. But beating the 3rd strongest doesn't mean that you can beat the 2nd strongest.
You would have a point if there was a big gap between king and queen
But king and queen have always been portrayed as equal or at the very worst nigh equal
The only thing king has over queen is the name thats it
So sanji beating queen means sanji can beat king

And don’t forget zoro is healed while sanji is injured
If they both defeated their opponents with the same difficulty then its 10000% confirmed sanji can beat king
So unfortunately you’re wrong again

And of course that Sanji doesn't need to replicate what Zoro did, he just needs to do something as important as the things that he did, and I don't rlly expect Sanji to something as important so
Saving momo is the most important thing that happened in the raid what are you talking about lol?
and didn’t sanji also saved your boy??
So yes he did important stuff
Unless you mean FEATS
Then as I said feats are inconsistent in one piece so you can’t judge a character by them

And there are some inconsistences yes, but the most important stuff is the same. Zoro managed to scar Kaido, then everyone that's below Kaido's durability will be scarred too or worse. Plain simple, the plot affecting some fights is a thing but don't act like it affects every fight
THANK YOU
So you admit the feats are inconsistent
Then YOU CANT USE THEM TO PROVE YOUR POINT
Especially when there’s a clear statement contradict your feats

Plain sad how you dodged my question tho. When you don't have an answer you just ignore it and change the topic.
?????????????
When did I dodge your point?

You asked can sanji replicate zoro feats and I said he doesn’t have to
Because
1- feats are inconsistent and can’t be used as the measure
2- there’s a clear statement contradict the gap in your headcanon

I answered the question again for you

Don't quote me if you are going to ingore again my question.
You started quoting me

Post automatically merged:

You can’t say oh the feats are inconsistent in parts and consistent in other parts

they are either consistent or inconsistent
There’s no middle ground here
Post automatically merged:

And if you want me to answer your question more
So you wouldn’t cry

yes sanji can replicate zoro’s feats if the plot demands it
Just like how zoro who went from getting one shotted by killer and getting stopped by a casual kyoshiro even though he was bloodlusted
To fighting kaido

just like kinemon who’s haki couldn’t cut doffy’s threads but managed to cut kaido later

because of the plot
So yeah sanji can replicate the feats if the plot demands it

Btw these are a couple of examples of the inconsistency
If you want more I can give you more

So you can forget about the feats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.