Powers & Abilities Zoro fought three top tiers handicapped. Enma only gave range/

Zoro cut cliff clean in half in PH with weakest sword no haki while sleeping.
Enma cut cliff in Wano while stealing haki (NERF)

Zoro's PH feat is more impressive. Enma does nothing for Zoro besides give Oda a way to wank
Oden even more.

The only thing Enma has provided Zoro is better control, that's why he could extend his haki farther than he could before:

Enma is a nerf until it becomes a black blade.:kayneshrug:

I thank Oda for wanking Enma though. Because that would mean Zoro was fighting Oden level Enma+ Kaido+ Big Mom while protecting the useless quartet.
Fighting three top tiers while nerfed:finally::finally::finally:

Zoro cut cliff clean in half in PH with weakest sword no haki while sleeping.
Enma cut cliff in Wano while stealing haki (NERF)

Zoro's PH feat is more impressive. Enma does nothing for Zoro besides give Oda a way to wank
Oden even more.

The only thing Enma has provided Zoro is better control, that's why he could extend his haki farther than he could before:

Enma is a nerf until it becomes a black blade.:kayneshrug:

I thank Oda for wanking Enma though. Because that would mean Zoro was fighting Oden level Enma+ Kaido+ Big Mom while protecting the useless quartet.
Fighting three top tiers while nerfed:finally::finally::finally:
Zoro too stronk. Simply built different. :cheers:

Exactly, he said by the Time i'm Used to this
So you just further proved that it's a Nerf until he Masters it
And that would happen when he Conquers it & turns it Black
No it doesn’t work like that lol:suresure:

Enma is a power up that the higher the mastery of it the stronger you are. Zoro mid attacking Kaido says I need to unleash more of Enma’s power show casing he is relying on the swords power to deal more devastating slashes.

It’s a simple more control more power.

No it doesn’t work like that lol:suresure:

Enma is a power up that the higher the mastery of it the stronger you are. Zoro mid attacking Kaido says I need to unleash more of Enma’s power show casing he is relying on the swords power to deal more devastating slashes.

It’s a simple more control more power.
I don't know if this is new to you, but Zoro is a Swordsman, so ofc he relies on his Swords to cast attacks lmao
Do you even know what Power Up is?
Did Zoro get Enma for Free? He lost nothing?
Stop kidding yourself pls

Thanks a lot for marking me. Thanks a lot for bringing the truth with so much evidence.

Although I still disagree that Enma is even making Zoro how to have better haki control. I don't think cutting Onigahsima Horn is anywhere impressive. Zoro always used flying slashes, against Pica he was using them with haki am I right?

Also about the useless quartet. Not enterily wrong but at least Luffy was the only one giving back some damage(actually only at chapter 1000) and Law made a great support. I think Killer and Law made some minimal damage too. Kidd doesn't fit not even as a tank.