Questions & Mysteries Zoro knew he posses Color of Conquerers while scarring Kaido ? (Anime discussion)

Not really cause zoro didn't use normal coc on the roof

Zoro used coc coating on his weapons

So technically

Even if he knows coc

He won't know coc coating is a thing
If Zoro knew about his CoC all along that would increase the likelihood of black blades being CoC related.

Think about it; he came from the timeskip with CoA, CoO and CoC and he knew he had all 3, but when Gyukimaru was talking about Ryuma forging a black blade, something made Zoro look shocked as if he just had an epiphany. This could actually have been the first hint at CoC coating.

:risicheck:

If Zoro knew about his CoC all along that would increase the likelihood of black blades being CoC related.

Think about it; he came from the timeskip with CoA, CoO and CoC and he knew he had all 3, but when Gyukimaru was talking about Ryuma forging a black blade, something made Zoro look shocked as if he just had an epiphany. This could actually have been the first hint at CoC coating.

:risicheck:
imagine if Mihawk isn't a Conquerer. just imagine that possibility...

Then Black Blades aren't made with CoC, simple. CoC or not it is still something that is rare as fuck, the rarest thing in the verse so far.
True. but the shock on people face would be a GEM.

my dream of zoro being a Conquerer with the ability.. Mihawk would become a a respected character to me than it is now.. some of the best

imagine if Mihawk isn't a Conquerer. just imagine that possibility...
I used to hope that was the case. If Mihawk really isn't a Conqueror this means he must have absolutely mastered CoA and CoO to the point that he can even overpower advanced CoC users. Also his physical stats would have to be the best in the verse by a mile.

The anime definitely highlighted the fact that Zoro's Asura may be ACOC, a spiritual manifest of his COC, with this scene.

I honestly doubt the anime randomly gives COC to strawhats. It's too much of a big deal to make it some random filler imo.

just the fact that not being a conqueror yet have a strong will..

...damn that nuance just that exaltant.. if zoro was one of those.. my respect for his would have been just some of the best characters in manga PERIOD
The problem is that Oda added ACoC which something that you must have if you want to be be top 3 EoS or even top 5 EoS so it's pretty much a requirement to have CoC to unlock ACoC.

The problem is that Oda added ACoC which something that you must have if you want to be be top 3 EoS or even top 5 EoS so it's pretty much a requirement to have CoC to unlock ACoC.
i get it ; ;

but even with that addition.. IF ODA JUST HADN'T MADE IT A REQUIREMENT.. then ouff..

Post automatically merged:

The anime definitely highlighted the fact that Zoro's Asura may be ACOC, a spiritual manifest of his COC, with this scene.

I honestly doubt the anime randomly gives COC to strawhats. It's too much of a big deal to make it some random filler imo.
Exactly.. which is why this was well devised for a reason

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

I don't think it's the asura itself I just think when he put all he had into his attack he unconsciously put his coc into it and coated the attack.

If Asura itself is CoC then Zoro showed both CoC and CoA before Luffy, and some Luffy fans might get mad at this...
Not really. Oda can retcon this mode just like he did on Rokushiki.

Anyway, it isn't farfetched to think Zoro's Asura is truly COC itself. Or it is possible, like @HA001 said, that Zoro unconsciously clad his swords with COC when he used Asura. That's a possibility as well.

Not really. Oda can retcon this mode just like he did on Rokushiki.

Anyway, it isn't farfetched to think Zoro's Asura is truly COC itself. Or it is possible, like @HA001 said, that Zoro unconsciously clad his swords with COC when he used Asura. That's a possibility as well.
There are 2 options:
1. Zoro coated his swords with CoC (the one that I like the most and my choice)
2. Asura is CoC (the one that would make a lot of fans mad)