Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

Well I just watched a German You Tubers Video.

An official source who already spoiled Luffys RedHawk Attack Back in the days before it was canon in the Manga has now spoiled Zoros Powerup. There is even a picture of it.

I don't know if I can post it here, but I'm 99% that this will be Zoros Powerup in the near future.

Should I post the Image ?

Well I just watched a German You Tubers Video.

An official source who already spoiled Luffys RedHawk Attack Back in the days before it was canon in the Manga has now spoiled Zoros Powerup. There is even a picture of it.

I don't know if I can post it here, but I'm 99% that this will be Zoros Powerup in the near future.

Should I post the Image ?
Its just a image lol, go ahead

This picture is from an Game. Android Game.

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon. (According to the Youtuber called "One Piece Theoretiker") I didn't researched his claims. I also don't know it. I just share what I found. Could be fake.

Here you see Zoros future power up. It's Enma Zoro.

Post automatically merged:

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon.

Makes perfectly sense with the rumor of the upcoming Chapters about Zoros fusion with Enma.
:noo:

I re

Fun fact this game already spoiled red Hawk. An this Character is from now on not playable but visible. All other players are canon.

I really hope he doesnt get some sharingan eye shit lmao

To be honest. I usually don't like German YouTubers because of the clickbait. Most of them are bullshit OP YouTubers.

Only Ohara is a worthy Youtuber from Germany.
I think GensoTV and Marco Dawn are also alright but the rest is bullshit

There’s nothing he can’t cut
:crazwhat: