Current Events Zoro/Sanji being equal to Luffy

J

Jo_Ndule

R: If Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji and Franky were to become ability users, what do you think their fruit would be?
O: I see, an interesting question. Hmmm I would want to see...
Zoro(fish fish fruit mythical type seiryu model): how about the katana becoming a dragon instead of Zoro, I think it’ll be unbelievably cool
Nami(goro goro fruit): the weather sis, I feel like she’s gonna become the strongest(excluding Luffy)
Usopp(pocket pocket fruit): the best pocket for Usopp who likes to prepare
Sanji(sui sui fruit): He can goes through walls and swim in the ground, if Sanji has this ability soemthing bad’s gonna happen
Franky(weapon weapon fruit): for Franky there’s no better ability than this

You have Oda implying that freaking Nami (with haki or jot) can be the strongest underling below Luffy of she gets a logia df!

Oda doesn't even think Zoro is near Luffy or equal. He thinks Zoro (with df or not) will be below Nami!

This stupidity to push Luffy >= or ~ Zoro is just beyond sanity when the author himself thinks Nami with a fruit will be second strongest BEHIND Luffy.

Saving Luffy or having cool scenes doesn't make you = Luffy. Sbs and Manga has always put Zoro and Sanji below Luffy! There's no slim gap!

Oda thinks Luffy > Zoro >~ Sanji
in a hypothetical scenario : Luffy > GoroGoro Nami > Zoro >~ Sanji.
If you got a problem with it, go ask Oda for thinking that Zoro wouldn't be even 2nd to Lufgy if Nami gets a fruit.

@rerere @Hades @Chrono @Irregular @Erkan12 @playa4321

R: If Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji and Franky were to become ability users, what do you think their fruit would be?
Zoro(fish fish fruit mythical type seiryu model): how about the katana becoming a dragon instead of Zoro, I think it’ll be unbelievably cool
Nami(goro goro fruit): the weather sis, I feel like she’s gonna become the strongest(excluding Luffy)
Sanji(sui sui fruit): He can goes through walls and swim in the ground, if Sanji has this ability soemthing bad’s gonna happen

You have Oda implying that freaking Nami (with haki or jot) can be the strongest underling below Luffy of she gets a logia df!

Oda doesn't even think Zoro is near Luffy or equal. He thinks Zoro (with df or not) will be below Nami!

This stupidity to push Luffy >= or ~ Zoro is just beyond sanity when the author himself thinks Nami with a fruit will be second strongest BEHIND Luffy.

Saving Luffy or having cool scenes doesn't make you = Luffy. Sbs and Manga has always put Zoro and Sanji below Luffy! There's no slim gap!

If you got a problem with it, go ask Oda for thinking that Zoro wouldn't be even 2nd to Lufgy if Nami gets a fruit.

- To be honest, Nami with the Goro Goro no mi plus her expertise in weather manipulation would be a very powerful combnation. It's like Enel on steroids. No wonder she'd be the strongest in the crew; after Luffy of course as he's made of rubber.

- "If Sanji has the ability of the Sui Sui no mi something bad’s gonna happen"
I wonder what Oda meant by this. Does Sanji have an ability or skill that we don't know about that would cause a disaster using this fruit? Or is this just alluding to him using this power to spy on women though it doesn't feel that's what Oda alluded to in this.

- Zoro using a sword shaped dragon is so weird and lame to me. It gives me flashback of that Spandam guy in Enies Lobby. I sometimes doubt Oda's sense of what's really considered cool.

How do you come up with shit like this?
Your guess is as good as mine, but if I have to pick, it would be this: