Speculations Zoro & Sanji vs King & Queen

especially considering the alliance lacks other relevant members

edit: as of now
I agree. Plus, I think it’s very unlikely that any additions are more relevant than Zoro & Sanji. I can see a case for Scabbards like Inu & Ashura but those two are already guaranteed to be taking Ls very soon and will prolly get captured. Even then I don’t think both are relevant enough to rob Zoro & Sanji of fighting King & Queen.

I agree. Plus, I think it’s very unlikely that any additions are more relevant than Zoro & Sanji. I can see a case for Scabbards like Inu & Ashura but those two are already guaranteed to be taking Ls very soon and will prolly get captured. Even then I don’t think both are relevant enough to rob Zoro & Sanji of fighting King & Queen.
i guess if someone like marco shows up, that might change the dynamics a little.

though i would prefer marco to join the fight against the 2 yonko

i guess if someone like marco shows up, that might change the dynamics a little.

though i would prefer marco to join the fight against the 2 yonko
True but I don’t think he comes to Wano. He already said he couldn’t join coz he had to protect WB’s Island from Weevil & sent a message through Neko to Luffy. Would be odd if he showed up. Plus it’d suck serious balls if Marco ends up robbing either of Zoro or Sanji of development strength wise by fighting let’s say King for example.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Keep in mind that this will be a War and it's not believable to have every character getting his chance to have is 1v1
If you get to chose between 2 1v1 fights
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
but a good part of it being off panneled bc with these many character everyone should get his piece of screen time
Or a full panneled Zoro+Sanji vs King + Queen,well i take this one....

Imho it will be

Group A leaded by Zoro vs King's group (something like Zoro + Denjiro + someone relevant like idk Brook/Franky + Fodders vs King + 1/2 F6 + 1/2 Numbers + Fodders)
Group B leaded by Sanji vs Queen's group (something like Sanji + Kawamatsu + someone + Fodders vs Queen + 1/2 F6 +1/2 Numbers + Fodders)
etc....
etc...

It's more balanced/believable bc you can fap all day about Enma but currently the Calamities are > Sanji/Zoro so it makes more sense to have this team comp like Zoro and 1 top 3 of the red scabbards switching while fighting King cuz if Jack can take on Neko + Inu for 5 Days well King can take on Zoro + let's say Denjiro for a couple of Hrs)

Keep in mind that this will be a War and it's not believable to have every character getting his chance to have is 1v1
If you get to chose between 2 1v1 fights
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
but a good part of it being off panneled bc with these many character everyone should get his piece of screen time
Or a full panneled Zoro+Sanji vs King + Queen,well i take this one....

Imho it will be

Group A leaded by Zoro vs King's group (something like Zoro + Denjiro + someone relevant like idk Brook/Franky + Fodders vs King + 1/2 F6 + 1/2 Numbers + Fodders)
Group B leaded by Sanji vs Queen's group (something like Sanji + Kawamatsu + someone + Fodders vs Queen + 1/2 F6 +1/2 Numbers + Fodders)
etc....
etc...

It's more balanced/believable bc you can fap all day about Enma but currently the Calamities are > Sanji/Zoro so it makes more sense to have this team comp like Zoro and 1 top 3 of the red scabbards switching while fighting King cuz if Jack can take on Neko + Inu for 5 Days well King can take on Zoro + let's say Denjiro for a couple of Hrs)
Dont forget BM's crew.