Character Discussion Zoro, the poor guy...

agree?

• Total voters
In Wano arc, it seems to me that only Zoro is treated unfairly on protagonist side. He is the only one who gets the consequences from his action.

Power ups
  • Luffy gets many freebies
    • Ryou teacher with unlimited fodders for training in the "prison"
    • get awakened God fruit out of nowhere
  • Sanji also gets free power ups
    • Exoskeleton from judge's gene and suit
  • Kids and Law...
    • awakened fruit without any build up
  • Zoro...
    • to get advCOC, he needs to exchange his strongest sword for Enma, the same grade sword
    • This sword also sucks his haki and distracts him while fighting and drains his stamina
Near-death recovery
  • Luffy gets many free recovery
    • gets meat out of nowhere and can recover by eating without any consequence
    • gets resurrection from devil's fruit, and again, without any consequence
  • Sanji also gets free recovery
    • Exoskeleton awakened so sudden and repair all broken bone
  • Zoro...
    • Get time bomb elixir, which makes his condition far worse shortly after

Having said that, people still ignore these facts and said that Zoro got the most asspull lol. At the same time, their justification for Luffy is "because Luffy is the MC". In fact, this implies that Luffy is the most asspull character.

Last edited:
In Wano arc, it seems to me that only Zoro is treated unfairly on protagonist side. He is the only one who gets the consequences from his action.

Power ups
  • Kids and Law...
  • Zoro...
    • to get advCOC, he needs to exchange his strongest sword for Enma, the same grade sword
    • This sword also sucks his haki and distracts him while fighting and drains his stamina
Near-death recovery
  • Zoro...

Having said that, people still ignore these facts and said that Zoro got the most asspull lol. At the same time, their justification for Luffy is "because Luffy is the MC". In fact, this implies that Luffy is the most asspull character.
I agree.
Nothing about zoro is an asspull, the guy he is literally training all the time, even when he is fighting.
Sanji grow in speed, strength got an exoskeleton plus fast healing and only got some EMOTIONAL DAMAGE because he thought he was going to turn like his brothers but he only took the good stuff.
Luffy, has the first known legendary God fruit.......
I don't have a case about law and kid because they are not main characters.( Law is almost there lol)
To tell you the truth i believe Oda will give something more to zoro in this arc.
I don't have a problem with sanji's or Luffy's pu because i read a manga in the first place but reading hate comments about Zoro's pu is weird to say at least.

Sugarcoating zoro asspulls, lmao. Apes never cease to amuse. Because of enma, he asspulled CoC out of nowhere. Let us not talk about fire cutting skill that got randomly. Moreover, let's not forget zenkai boosts.
Did he lose his hand, leg or penis ? No. Then what is this so called consequence then? He didn't even have single L in the whole arc and Oda gave feats even his fanbase didn't expect you dare to say he got poor treatment? God knows what he will do with grim reaper plot which has potential to be erza level asspull. But hey apes are blind to these things. 🤣🤣

S

stealthblack

Power ups
  • Kids and Law...
  • Zoro...
Near-death recovery
  • Zoro...

Oda borrowed the senzu beans from dragonball to heal zoro lol

Power ups
  • Kids and Law...
  • Zoro...
Near-death recovery
  • Zoro...

I wouldn't say sanji power up is free. He had to go through plenty of hardship with his family. Plus we knew the abilities of the germa before so there was some build up sanji's powerup. And regeneration was a part of their power
Zoro gets a sword that makes him stronger and helped him unlock conquerors haki. I don't see what's the problem the sword did more than enough for zoro. Plus all he did on the rooftop along with beating king. He is at his limit.

I wouldn't say sanji power up is free. He had to go through plenty of hardship with his family. Plus we knew the abilities of the germa before so there was some build up sanji's powerup. And regeneration was a part of their power
Zoro gets a sword that makes him stronger and helped him unlock conquerors haki. I don't see what's the problem the sword did more than enough for zoro. Plus all he did on the rooftop along with beating king. He is at his limit.
Zoro should solo the verse, else he was poorly treated. 🤣🤣🤣

Gets given a magic sword and best known sword in the verse to date. Yeah Zori is not given anything.
HUUUUUUUUUUH
**** Enma is not even most well known sword in Wano, its Shushui.

But this man said Enma is more famous than Yoru, literally portrayed as greatest blade in the world?

Not to mention other supreme grade blades like Shodai Kitetsu Ace and WBs naginata

Hell even Nidai Kitetsu is probably more well known due to lineage.

He is the only one who gets the consequences from his action.
From the beginning of the story, Zoro's character was designed to become the World's Strongest Swordsman in three years basically.

However, I think the consequences are also what lead to Zoro's true power unlocking.

Kaido saying death completes a person and Haki being the strongest power of all, makes me think Zoro unlocks a higher level of Haki every time he enters a near death state.

Hence the literal manifestation of Death, The Breath of All Things and Asura.

I personally believe we might be underestimating Zoro's feats entirely. After taking Hakai x 2 worth 60 broken bones worth of pain, Zoro is almost certainly due for a huge Awakening on the same level as Luffy's.

Zoro did not display his new power after Nothing Happened, it was simply tempered by Mihawk. With this logic, I think Zoro was already King of Hell level at the beginning of the New World.

I think Zoro unlocked not only CoC beating Kaku, but Advanced CoC by using Asura. I also think Asura is not just ACoC, it is actually the fusion of all three Advanced Haki in one.

Zoro not only unlocked ACoA by cutting steel when beating Mr. 1, he unlocked the advanced version of Voice of All Things, which is Breath of All Things. To use your voice you need to first breathe right?

Are Kuma and Mihawk's Bible and Cross just a coincidence? Why did they insert themselves in Luffy's path set up by Shanks? Was Dragon saving Luffy in Loguetown by accident?

Dragon, Kuma, Shanks and Mihawk conspired to create the Nika and Zoro duo, because Zoro is Satan.
On Ancient Giant Oars there is a tattoo, "SZ-900". Satan Zoro is from 900 years ago. Oars was from 500 years ago. Zoro is most likely an Ancient Oni. Look at Chapter 628's Color Spread, Zoro just has a red horned skull amongst the other power ups displayed. Devil Fruits? Zoro is the Devil! Luffy is Lucifer Morningstar, the Sun God, the sun is a star.

Zoro and Luffy are Satan and Lucifer. Together they are the Devil.

HUUUUUUUUUUH
**** Enma is not even most well known sword in Wano, its Shushui.

But this man said Enma is more famous than Yoru, literally portrayed as greatest blade in the world?

Not to mention other supreme grade blades like Shodai Kitetsu Ace and WBs naginata

Hell even Nidai Kitetsu is probably more well known due to lineage.
Lineage wise but actual ability wise no sword in the verse has shown to do what Enma does