Versus Battle Zoro vs Kakashi (Clout Edition)

Who has the greater reputation and gets more respect from characters in their world? 🤔

I love how they both get recognition from the biggest antagonists in their series

One Piece's universe and planet is much larger than Naruto, so in his universe, Kakashi must be as famous as a Yonko or someone like Rayleigh in One Piece.

To be recognized by anyone in the One Piece universe, I believe it is necessary to have a bounty in the range of 1 billion. There is no ninja in Naruto who doesn't know Kakashi, he is very famous.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
‎
Kakashi without doubt. Literally everyone in the verse meeting him knew his name. He was one of the most famous ninja. Zoro right now is still considered a rookie. Most people will consider him as "one of the strawhats", more than by his real name so far.

Kakashi without doubt. Literally everyone in the verse meeting him knew his name. He was one of the most famous ninja. Zoro right now is still considered a rookie. Most people will consider him as "one of the strawhats", more than by his real name so far.
"The Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro of The Strawhat Crew"
Or, if Oda decides to change his title, he will be considered "The King of Hell Roronoa Zoro of The Strawhat Crew"
EOS title - World's Greatest Swordsman Roronoa Zoro

I like more how Zoro's reputation is building in his manga.

What I mean? Well, If you watch this video, maybe you can see my point. His reputation is more for his sharingan, and that was a popular recognition because... Well, all the Uchiha's were already dead xD If this clan stills alive, Kakashi wouldn't have anything very special. And I have to say that I always was bored of how strong ninja's recognized him.

"Oh, Kakashi. The Sharingan user.", or "Is Kakashi, the Copy Ninja" or shit like that.

Was so boring and repetitive for me with the time. I mean, I LOVE KAKASHI. But he deserves a better type of fame hahaha.

Meanwhile, I see Zoro's reputation as a "emerging reputation". And how a legend borns, in the same way as Rayleigh finish his travel as the right hand of the Pirate's King, Zoro would end as a legend for the new eras in a bigger way than Kakashi. Who yeah, everyone would know him as the Hokage, sensei of Naruto and all, but not as a LEGEND at the level of Naruto, Minato or Hashirama.

In all the series, Zoro's fame was changing all the time. At the start, I was very "scared" of how we can see Zoro's reputation and I was thinking "Oh shit, again this bullshit of 'I'm the *foums title*' as Kakashi" but Zoro don't finish his fame only as the "Pirate Hunter", he was knowed as a demon. A stronger Swordman that can also being recluted for a Shichibukai for the Baroque Works. Zoro has a huge fame, and was this reputation that made all the time him being confused as the real Captain of the crew in different times or at least being confused/amazed of how heis not the captain [1, 2, 3,] And this fame is growing up with the crew's reputation.

I like it more and I thinks is a better than only "oh, its you *repeat the same title all the thime*"