Versus Battle Zoro vs Naruto swordsmen!

Current Zoro ain't losing to Killer Bee.
Which Sasuke version? Zoro beats all versions bar Rinne Sasuke mainly because the gap between Naruto god tiers and OP top tiers (Zoro is low top tier with top tier AP) is still too large.

Depending on Sasuke's version, Zoro beats everyone else.

He probably folds everyone bar B and Sasuke. But tbh, 4 out of the 6 Swordsman there aren't pure Swordsman like Zoro. So well...
Well they’re all swordsmen by Naruto standards
Post automatically merged:

Current Zoro ain't losing to Killer Bee.
Which Sasuke version? Zoro beats all versions bar Rinne Sasuke mainly because the gap between Naruto god tiers and OP top tiers (Zoro is low top tier with top tier AP) is still too large.

Depending on Sasuke's version, Zoro beats everyone else.
Zoro’s my favorite character but nah. He ain’t beating Tailed Beast Mode Killer Bee. It’s a high diff fight tho

It’s Rinee Sasuke I’m talking about. Ehh I’m sure EMS Sasuke comfortably beats Zoro. Don’t underestimate EMS Sasuke because MADARA humiliated him 😂

Zoro’s my favorite character but nah. He ain’t beating Tailed Beast Mode Killer Bee. It’s a high diff fight tho

It’s Rinee Sasuke I’m talking about. Ehh I’m sure EMS Sasuke comfortably beats Zoro. Don’t und
Why not tho? Zoro now has the AP to match other OP top tiers. He also managed to scar Kaido which is a feat no high tier can do. Killerbee is strong but I doubt he beats current Zoro.

Rinne Sasuke obviously destroys Zoro, there is no question. EMS Sasuke? Eh I'm not so sure about that tbh. Both are quite comparable when it comes to stats.
Well, Madara trashed everyone. He was at the absolute peak of top tiers.

Last edited:
Why not tho? Zoro now has the AP to match other OP top tiers. He also managed to scar Kaido which is a feat no high tier can do. Killerbee is strong but I doubt he beats current Zoro.

Rinne Sasuke obviously destroys Zoro, there is no question. EMS Sasuke? Eh I'm not so sure about that tbh. Both are quite comparable when it comes to stats.
Well, Madara trashed everyone. He was at the absolute peak of top tiers.
And Hashirama trashed Madara¿

I believe that a Prime Hashirama going all out might stand a chance against him.
Idk about that; they were already comparable when it was just EMS Madara. But this one has Hashirama's cells, Sennin Mode, Mokuton and Rinnegan as well. Hashirama was definitely very outclassed. I think this Madara was the closest when it comes to godly powers or actually being more close to the Otsutsuki clan.

Not really great place to ask because lot of OP and especially Zoro bias here... stops at kisame... no way he can deal with kisame and his sharks in Water Prison imo..
This is wrong on so many levels.

Also, there is no Zoro bias. It's crossover. Zoro puts up a good fight because of his stats, that's why he has a shot against EMS Sasuke whilst Rinne Sasuke completely obliterates him. There is no use of wanking Zoro.

This is wrong on so many levels.

Also, there is no Zoro bias. It's crossover. Zoro puts up a good fight because of his stats, that's why he has a shot against EMS Sasuke whilst Rinne Sasuke completely obliterates him. There is no use of wanking Zoro.
Maybe im understimating zoro saying he stops at kisame but i dont see him defeat Bee im sorry, 8 tails helping him is too much or is it just 8sword style without 8tails help?
Still think Kisame gonna win ngl, that Water prison almost defeated bee too

Maybe im understimating zoro saying he stops at kisame but i dont see him defeat Bee im sorry, 8 tails helping him is too much or is it just 8sword style without 8tails help?
Still think Kisame gonna win ngl, that Water prison almost defeated bee too
Killerbee using 8 sword style isn't really an argument, considering how Zoro dealt with similar fighting styles. When it comes to stats, both Killerbee and Zoro are comparable.

Well, Kisame could trap Zoro with waterprison but who says Zoro can't blitz him? He has the clear speed advantage as well as AP. Even then, can't he just cut through it or releasing a huge COC barrier to save himself?

Killerbee using 8 sword style isn't really an argument, considering how Zoro dealt with similar fighting styles. When it comes to stats, both Killerbee and Zoro are comparable.
If there is no 8Tails help zoro wins, but with 8 tails extreme diff to bee
Well, Kisame could trap Zoro with waterprison but who says Zoro can't blitz him? He has the clear speed advantage as well as AP. Even then, can't he just cut through it or releasing a huge COC barrier to save himself?
Idk man... dont see how zoro can free himself from this thats nuts, cant just waste 70% of your haki freeing yourself from this and kisame would still have his chakra since his compareable to tailed beasts
AP easily goes to zoro, i agree
Speed? Toss up ig but under water kisame gets it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Idk man... dont see how zoro can free himself from this thats nuts, cant just waste 70% of your haki freeing yourself from this and kisame would still have his chakra since his compareable to tailed beasts
AP easily goes to zoro, i agree
Speed? Toss up ig but under water kisame gets it.
Zoro would waste Kisame like he wasted Hody jones underwater. Being underwater against a vastly slower, vastly weaker opponent is of no concern to him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Speed comparisons between series always tricks me up but I am fairly sure OP is much, much, much faster than Naruto.

If you make them relative then...

Zabuza
Mifune
Darui
Kisame
Zoro beats all of them in his FMI ~ Act 2 of Wano incarnation. His AP is between 6 tails Naruto and Bijuu Mode Killer Bee. That's too much for any of them to deal with.
I give Killer Bee 60/40 against FMI ~ Act 2 of Wano Zoro. His durability isn't as great as some people think, at least to slashing attacks.

He lost several tentacles to Obito's shurikens.

But those same shuriken failed to puncture a stone wall, albeit augmented by ninjutsu.

Bijuu bomb is really Bee's only assured method of victory here. He can endure that much better than cutting attacks whereas Zoro almost died to King's Jackpot. So even if one doesn't kill Zoro, it's going to be doing much more damage to Zoro than it ever will to Bee.

FMI ~ Act 2 of Wano Zoro v. MS Sasuke
Does not have the immediate AP to bust a Level 4 Susano'o, which is capable of tanking mountain buster attacks. Itachi's Susano'o in a lesser level was able to block Kirin which obliterated the top half of a mountain and Madara's Level 4 Susano'o took a point blank Bijuu Bomb courtesy of Hashirama's redirect and Madara was left unscathed.

Zoro's best moves are damaging this level of Susano'o and considering the strain of Susano'o, Sasuke might not be able to recover.

Likewise Enton and Amaterasu can GG Zoro if he's hit. I have full confidence in Zoro fighting through Enton burning him up, but it will burn him up.

Zoro seems like he's stronger with Sasuke really relying on his best to survive—which incites stamina problems that this vers. of Sasuke has—and really only being capable of KOing Zoro with Amaterasu/Enton. But Zoro can repeatedly toss out small mountain sized slashes (See Pica fight) and Amaterasu/Enton can be deflected with large wind slashes changing their pathways. So Zoro has the tools to win but there's the chance for defeat.

I'd have Zoro at 65/35 here.

Rooftop Zoro v. EMS Sasuke

Sasuke has no notably stamina problems and has a Perfect Susano'o which should be capable of unleashing comparable slashes to Dressrosa Zoro feats. So IMO this is a pretty decent fight, Sasuke's a pro at coating himself and his attacks with Enton to add on lethality. Zoro's a monster of AP here too, having released more of Enma to successfully damage Kaido and even scar him.

IMO the biggest threat remains to be Enton. With Asura, Zoro's 100% cracking perfect Susano'o open and he only needs to land 1 serious attack to mortally wound Sasuke. The only question is if he lives past it.

Zoro 60/40 here sounds fair.

KoH Zoro v. Rinnegan Sasuke

Sasuke's too haxed at this point with his teleportation and amped stats. Add in VoTe2 Sasuke and Zoro gets murdered. I don't think there's an OP character who scales to the weakest god tier, Juubito, yet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you think any OP character is as strong as strongest Non-Sixpath Naruto character?the strongest non-sixpath characters are gai and prime hashirama imo
Yeah, if Kaido shows Awakening he's 100% stronger than Hashirama. It's already a fight where I think Hashirama needs to abuse Devil Fruit weakness to win. IMO Senjutsu Madara is stronger than Hashirama and would probably need to use the same methods to beat Kaido.

IDK if OP will ever get as crazy as 8th Gate Gai.

Yeah, if Kaido shows Awakening he's 100% stronger than Hashirama. It's already a fight where I think Hashirama needs to abuse Devil Fruit weakness to win. IMO Senjutsu Madara is stronger than Hashirama and would probably need to use the same methods to beat Kaido.

IDK if OP will ever get as crazy as 8th Gate Gai.
Oh yeah def i forgot about senjutsu Idk why, i think Hashirama and Kaido can go either way but senjutsu madara can defeat him especially considering how broken some of rinnegan abllities are and He ha perfect susanoo too, Limbo is crazy broken but i guess CoO counters?
Lets see how strong Kaido is if he gets awakening.

Zoro beats all of them in his FMI ~ Act 2 of Wano incarnation. His AP is between 6 tails Naruto and Bijuu Mode Killer Bee. That's too much for any of them to deal with.
Bruh...I love the time and effort you put into your arguments, but wtf...

Zoro is my favorite One Piece character. And yes, his AP is Yonko-level imo. But his AP is NOWHERE near that level. You make so much sense with most things you say, but that was just wow...

This is a link to FOUR-tailed Naruto using a MINI Bijuudama. It's WAY bigger than what's shown in the image below.
4-Tailed Naruto vs Orochimaru

So you had NO BUSINESS WHATEVER bringing up Bijuu Mode Killer Bee, who's >>>>>>> 4/6 Tailed Naruto...

I love Zoro, so it hurts for me to argue against him like this lol. But his AP isn't on this level. Not yet anyway. Maybe EoS it will be