Zoro vs Sanji and Yonko's vs Admirals(Which fanbase is the worst?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which fanbase is the worst when it comes to Zoro vs Sanji, and which fanbase is the worst when it comes to Yonko's vs Admirals?

They are all pretty bad but which of them are worst?

No insults or anything like that, just a civil discussion.

S

Shura

There is no absolute black and white.....like only few from any fandom make the disturbance....

For example, Zoro > Sanji is seen throughout the manga and the fight happens because of two types of people

1) People who thinks Sanji > Zoro
2) People who thinks Zoro middle diffs Sanji.....

Both are wrong anyways......

Coming to Admiral vs Yonkos....the fight happens because there are people who believe that

1) Yonkos >> Admirals
2) Admirals are equal to YFMs
3) Admirals >> Yonkos.....

All three are wrong when the fact that Oda has shown Yonkos ~Admirals with slight edge to Yonko because of Kaido.....

No comments on Shanks vs Mihawk though......

Mihawk > Shanks going by the title....but who knows....Shanks is mysterious in many ways .....

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Zoro vs Sanji doesnt even have competition....you gets debates about their appearance, gags, female interactions, EOS ability, past opponents, youtubers fighting and getting flagged, social media hate groups and cults, convention wars etc....I've only been a mod for like 3 days and already ZvS needed the most work.....

Yonko vs Admirals has been getting lots of momentum thanks to BM in WCI. It's mostly Yonko fans using broken logic, mob mentality, mistranslations, strawmanning etc vs common sense. A lot of people going against them arent even admiral fans which is telling. Hell, a good chunk of them are yonko fans....

Last edited:
there's no worst. the way i see it, these conflicts are free gasoline for superb heated debates and fresh, daily meme piece material. it's the absolute solution for burning time during long, boring ass breaks. as long as they belong to vs section only of course

i guess the only losing side here is the staff, but to me, the sight of the great wankers' collisions never cease to amaze me, you're either submitted to wank, leech off memes from other wankers, or die trying to be reasonable, rationally tackling everything in vs section.

Zoro Vs. Sanji.. There's no competition, this cancerous topic has been going on for so long, everything from gags and females they've come in contact wid to their Eos dick sizes has been debated. How are people not bored by now??

You'll mostly see Yonko Vs. Admiral in discussion threads when a specific situation related to them occurs. Zoro Vs. Sanji crops out of nowhere, even when the chapter or any topic being discussed isn't related to them..
Yonko vs Admirals has been getting lots of momentum thanks to BM in WCI. It's mostly Yonko fans using broken logic, mob mentality, mistranslations, strawmanning etc vs common sense. A lot of people going against them arent even admiral fans which is telling. Hell, a good chunk of them are yonko fans....
To be fair there are also a lot of people rooting for Yonkos who are big Admiral fans...

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Which fanbase is worst? It's too subjective....

A fan will always perceive his fandom least cancerous. And, if there is fandom conflict, then a fan belonging to either of those fandom will also perceive that conflict least cancerous and other such conflicts more cancerous....

Even if they confess that that conflict to which they are part of is cancerous, then they will blame The other fandom more for the cause then their own fandom...

Let me explain through example...

In case of Z vs S, fans involved in this conflict will live by this war...they will not find it much cancerous and will totally get hooked by it and will go at each other with fun (few exceptions of course)...but for other fans it will be cancerous....and for mods it will be pure headache.

Also, Some ZvsS fans will find other fandom conflict more cancerous...and some who will acknowledge that this conflict is cancerous will blame it on other party like zoro fans on sanji fans or vice versa....

this whole scenario is true for all fandom conflict...

However, The reason Z vs s conflict appears more cancerous is because of the frequency it appears on surface due to both parties being main character(more panel time) with totally divergent interest...

I hope I made any sense lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
I love the Zoro vs Sanji arguments, from whoโ€™s stronger, whoโ€™s the right hand, whoโ€™s a better leader, whose opponents are better. Itโ€™s incredibly entertaining and no other OP discussion is as long nor as contentious.

Yonko vs Admirals? About eight people argue on that topic. Shanks vs Mihawk? Barely a blip on the radar. Doflamingo vs Katakuri? Irrelevant.

Zoro vs Sanji is by far the best.

I love the Zoro vs Sanji arguments, from whoโ€™s stronger, whoโ€™s the right hand, whoโ€™s a better leader, whose opponents are better. Itโ€™s incredibly entertaining and no other OP discussion is as long nor as contentious.

Yonko vs Admirals? About eight people argue on that topic. Shanks vs Mihawk? Barely a blip on the radar. Doflamingo vs Katakuri? Irrelevant.

Zoro vs Sanji is by far the best.
:goyea:

Yall can hate all you want, but Z v S gets the most traffic. Heck I joined OJ because of Z v S, and I never knew what a forum was at the time.

Zoro vs Sanji will forever be the most entertaining topic. Oda is smart to never give an answer to such a thing. Make one impressive one arc, then let the other one top it in someway in the next. Have it carry on, and weve got ourselves a bloodbath.

Status
Not open for further replies.