Versus Battle Zoro vs Ultimate Kars (JoJo)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
JoJo is fairly controversial as far as the speed of the characters goes so i’ll equalize it.
Ultimate Kars in travel speed can fly at best below 240 km/H, but he can react to WW2 machine gun easy, can dodge an ultraviolet beam etc. And that was before being ultimate, so he is likely faster after that.

But here we equalize speed.

Strength wise Zoro is likely a lot better, and he can cut 100 meters of stones, steel doors etc. So Zoro can obviously hurt Kars.

Kars can regen and his regen is good. But I don't know if he can regen being cut in two or if his brain/head is cut.

But Kars is extremely smart (400 IQ) and now has hamon, and his hamon is 1.000.000 better/stronger than Joseph one (who is already good).

And with his hamon everything can become a weapon. Hamon is quite versatile. Kars power with animals and controling his cells into everything is great.

Kars can likely still produce blades from everywhere and those light blades with hamons will be powerful.

But Zoro haki and durability will protect him from a lot of things.

I don't know haha Kars is difficult to gauge right, and even if the fighter against him is more powerful he can lose.

Zoro can win the fight quickly if he goes all out, but the more the fight will going the more Kars will bring bullshit tactics and will understand Zoro way to fight.

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Ultimate Kars in travel speed can fly at best below 240 km/H, but he can react to WW2 machine gun easy, can dodge an ultraviolet beam etc. And that was before being ultimate, so he is likely faster after that.

But here we equalize speed.

Strength wise Zoro is likely a lot better, and he can cut 100 meters of stones, steel doors etc. So Zoro can obviously hurt Kars.

Kars can regen and his regen is good. But I don't know if he can regen being cut in two or if his brain/head is cut.

But Kars is extremely smart (400 IQ) and now has hamon, and his hamon is 1.000.000 better/stronger than Joseph one (who is already good).

And his hamon everything can become a weapon. Hamon is quite versatile. Kars power with animals and controling his cells into everything is great.

Kars can likely still produce blades from everywhere and those light blades with hamons will be powerful.

But Zoro haki and durability will protect him from a lot of things.

I don't know haha Kars is difficult to gauge right, and even if the fighter against him is more powerful he can lose.

Zoro can win the fight quickly if he goes all out, but the more the fight will going the more Kars will bring bullshit tactics and will understand Zoro way to fight.
I don’t remember the full extent of his regen but harming his brain is certainly not it, he was regenerating while in lava lol.

This + his absorbtion ability are the biggest issues for Zoro. That’s a one shot if Kars can absorb him.

The only way for Zoro to win this is that he has to go all-out from the start. The longer the battle drag on, the more disadvantage Zoro will have. Zoro's physical strength curbstomp Kars. Kars is more hax and smarter than Zoro so he's more tricky to deal with. I would say Kars high-extreme diff because of his regeneration and his absorbtion power.

What the fuck is that ?

Zoro has him massively beat in power though, it's not a stomp by any means. Kars would get torn apart countless times before getting the drop on Zoro. His best bet is absorbing him, that's an OHKO.
There are 7 different types of immortality

1=Longevity
Longevity is the power to live a long time. People gifted with this type of immortality cannot die from natural causes, old age, illnesses etc, but can be killed by unnatural causes.Like Voldemort

2=Immortality without regeneration
This type of immortality is not useful for combat. Essentially bodily harm cannot kill you but your original form can be mutilated. An immortal of this category can be maimed and rendered useless in battle. If the character in question has high durability then this type of immortality can be more useful.Like Hidan

3=Immortality via regeneration
You can maim the person, kill him etc and he'll still come back. This type of immortality hinges on how well the character can regenerate. Most high tier regeneration grants immortality.Like Alucard

The rest,especially type 4 and 5 are way better.

Zoron has nothing in his arsenal to overcome type 3.And Kars can ignore dura with Absorption and Hamon

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yea Zoro loses this tbh lol, Zoro is massively stronger physically. But Ultimate Kars is broken as shit lol, man is hailed as tha ultimate life form. He can breathe in space, survive in lava, can change his bodily structure at will and can absorb Zoro

Zoro wouldn’t get one shot ion think, but he will lose this in tha end cause of Kars hax

Not to mention Hamon(which isn’t Hamon like tha energy of tha sun?)