Powers & Abilities Zoro will get Sanjis raid suit by the help of Franky

Sanji will not wear raid suit again because it feels like he is getting help from his father.

Sanji would tell franky to edit the raid suit to make it accessible for anyone.

Zoro will like the raid suit because his defence is bad. He will ask Franky to make the design much more suitable for him.

By this Franky will be able to be as smart as Judge and few steps closer to Vegapunk level. We can see that Franky was working on coding during 2 years timeskip.

Zoro will also have a fair battle against Shiryu by being stealth and be able to fly and fight flying enemies.

Maybe Franky can create duplicates later on and create a new items.

We haven’t seen his durability and endurance.
But we have seen the durability and endurance of his rival shanks... Who got chopped up by a low tier fish

Like I assume you think every top tier is going to be like Kaido and Big mom? That they are indestructible and soak up attacks like like sponges

Well how come Bullets could damage Whitbeard, the strongest man in the world? And Swords could damage Roger? And a fodder tier like Axe hand morgan could cut Garp open?

do Roger, whitebeard, Shanks and Garp also need Raid suits?

So what? His goal was to prevent the wave from killing everyone. A raid suit wouldve done nothing to make that easier since he need his physical strength and blocking ability to stop the wave, no his bodily durability
According to sanji his RS could withstand the whole city falling apart and he'd still be unscathed... and this is not even the shield included.

so arguably zoro would mitigate the affects of Hakai before getting overwhelmed

According to sanji his RS could withstand the whole city falling apart and he'd still be unscathed
What does this have to do with stopping the wave from getting passed him and killing everyone?

do you understand what i mean? Okay assume zoro was completely indestructible and as strong as an east blue character? anha? He would put his swords up and get blown back like nothing was there and the wave would go and kill everyone besides Zoro since he is indestructible but physically weak.

Blocking that attack requires PHYSICAL STRENGTH not durability... and the raid suit would not improve Zoro’s physical strength

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Tbh, the op does bring up a good point. RS is indeed a great powerup and a major durability boost.

It trasformed a low tier character such as Sanji into a solid mid tier, and he went from not being able to tank bullets to being able to shrug off ancient zoan attacks. (which by his own admission was a great feat "I'm gonna die with a hole in my belly!!!!").

Oda however, won't be giving a character like Zoro the RS treatment since it would make him far too overwhelming. He will go from being able to just about tank the strongest attack in the series, to completely shrugging it off.

This would kill off any remaining tension the Wano arc has, or indeed any tension remaining in the series itself. He would just be too strong.