Current Events Zoro x Hiyori....A continuation of their plotline

Their plotline is obviously still not over. Hiyori's playing the role of damsel, so she can't be off-panelled till the end. And we know she's in Onigashma now. If she's avoiding direct contact with the Scabbards/Momo, that means the only person she will be interacting with in Onigashma...is Zoro. Who is the only other person she knows.

Hiyori has medical skills healing both Zoro and the Scabbards. The way she literally met Zoro was via healing him. So it makes sense for her to reunite with him whilst healing him. This will also be a good time to get a Zoro flashback and also come full circle with the Orochi plotline

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Makes sense to me. Zoro's going to the dome for a reason and I don't think he's fighting a Calamity. He'll return to the roof after helping Hiyori with Orochi.

It would also be the perfect time for a Zoro flashback.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gotta say, I hate most of these manga edits where ya'll just highlight or circle shit that's already clear as day. Highlighting a word in a text bubble doesn't make these points stand out.

Yes. Zoro will probably reunite with Hiyori, probably Momo. Maybe Yamato. Zoro's probably going to go through the different, major groups below the Dome as he heals up.

Orochi has 2 lives left though. Hiyori + Momo will be delivering the final blows.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Gotta say, I hate most of these manga edits where ya'll just highlight or circle shit that's already clear as day. Highlighting a word in a text bubble doesn't make these points stand out.

Yes. Zoro will probably reunite with Hiyori, probably Momo. Maybe Yamato. Zoro's probably going to go through the different, major groups below the Dome as he heals up.

Orochi has 2 lives left though. Hiyori + Momo will be delivering the final blows.
1 life?
1 kaido
6 scabbards no ?
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:Who these brainless zoroturds think Oda is saving orochi for after 9 rs refuse to kill him
Hiyori.

These Zoro fans cant read. Cant a bitch help them out.

This is rich coming from you.
You can’t afford that sentence.
Bitch I can afford that ten times.