Powers & Abilities Zoro's Oni Giri and Luffy's G4 Kong Gun(Chapter 1001)

We got a big establishing moment when the Scabbards could first cut Kaido, showing us in consecutive panels Kinemon slowly piercing Kaido's skin.

We got a big establishing moment when Luffy could first make Kaido bleed, with Kaido wondering how high his ceiling is.

We will get a big establishing moment when Zoro does it as well, instead of Kaido not caring enough to single him out from Killer in any way, and Zoro being upset and wanting to unleash Enma more.
It wasn't a deep cut, but it was a cut that drew blood. Read please.

It wasn't a deep cut, but it was a cut that drew blood. Read please.
Deep or not it would have been shown.

Oda dedicated a panel to show no damage on Kaido's neck, he would have dedicated a panel to show a cut on Kaido's body of any size from Zoro, and have Kaido give a separate reaction to Zoro, instead of treating both him and Killer as a package that achieved the same result.

Deep or not it would have been shown.

Oda dedicated a panel to show no damage on Kaido's neck, he would have dedicated a panel to show a cut on Kaido's body of any size from Zoro, and have Kaido give a separate reaction to Zoro, instead of treating both him and Killer as a package that achieved the same result.
Anime will prove you wrong once again. Like i said SFX are there for a reason. They have meanings. Blood is right there on the panel

So I was correct about Zoro and Killer didn't do any damage to Kaido.

"Ugh!!!" used to indicate the sound of a cough or grunt or to express disgust or horror. Kaido probably feel annoyed about the attacks.

There's a similar SFX with Sanji vs King.

Urgh. a word used to express the feeling that something is stupid or annoying; a sound of displeasure.

Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri + Killer's Decapitation Claw are still inferior to falling rocks caused by Law.

Kaido's literally screams from it.:rolaugh:

And I also have my analysis to back me up.:pepelit:
Let me analyzed this real quick.

> Big Mom was aiming for Luffy so she doesn't know that Zoro was coming straight for her.

> The same Big Mom that got dodged by Luffy, Jinbei, and Brook back in WCI and Franky's bike in Wano.

> Brook cuts Zeus not once but twice. And he managed to scratch Prometheus without any fire cutting technique.

> Kaido also stated to Big Mom that he wants to see what Zoro can Killer can do which indicates that he doesn't want to attack them. Hope this clear for people that say Kaido was attacking Zoro and Killer.

> Zoro and Killer wasn't attacking Kaido's head/neck. More like his upperbody.

> If you zoomed in, you will know what I mean.

> Oda doesn't draw "blood" like that. Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri usually show x-marked blood slash on his opponents if the attack connected.

For examples,

> Those "blood" that Zoro and Killer draws from Kaido is the same debris that most characters did.

Sanji vs Doflamingo for example,

Another example would be Luffy vs Kaido round 1.

Kidd's Vice Punk also show the same debris.

> So Zoro and Killer didn't deal any damage to Kaido. They more like attacking his feather cloak.:kayneshrug:

In conclusion, Zoro didn't really blitzed the Yonko or anything since both Big Mom and Kaido wasn't focus on him, Zoro just used one of his fastest attack and land a hit on them. Still impressive nonetheless.

So I was correct about Zoro and Killer didn't do any damage to Kaido.

"Ugh!!!" used to indicate the sound of a cough or grunt or to express disgust or horror. Kaido probably feel annoyed about the attacks.

There's a similar SFX with Sanji vs King.

Urgh. a word used to express the feeling that something is stupid or annoying; a sound of displeasure.

Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri + Killer's Decapitation Claw are still inferior to falling rocks caused by Law.

Kaido's literally screams from it.:rolaugh:

And I also have my analysis to back me up.:pepelit:
No they aren't inferior bud, not to our knowledge.

Nothing is specified about total damage inflicted, the only way to figure it is going by common sense and logical so by known portrayal. At least to postulate the matter.

Luffy > Zoro > Rest damage wise so far, Zoro should be capable of catching soon.