Powers & Abilities Zoro's Oni Giri and Luffy's G4 Kong Gun(Chapter 1001)

That Kong Gun made Kaido bleed from the better scans. So no.

I'm still not sure if it was even Ryou (because I suspect Ryou would've done more damage). I already made a thread saying 1 KG > 1 K Organ hit.

We'll see but I highly doubt Oda is going to give Luffy a new powerup without some struggle. I suspect he will struggle on occasion using it in Gear 4.

Luffy's Red Roc makes Kaido bleeds.

And Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri certainly are not Zoro's weakest 3 sword style attack.
Zoro and Killer only attacks Kaido's feather cloak. Not his body.

Literally same "debris" thing with Sanji vs Doflamingo.

Same thing with Luffy vs Kaido round 1.

Then Luffy's Kong Gun clearly makes Kaido bleeds if you zoomed in.

And then freaking Kaido screams from falling rocks caused by Law lol.:milaugh:
Oni giri ain't the weakest but it is low tier

No Ryuo used in Luffy's g4 punch and it still did more of an effect to Kaido than Zoro's team attack with Killer.
Oda is nerfing Luffy hard to make it believable that Law of all people have comparable attacks to base boundman attacks.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No Ryuo used in Luffy's g4 punch and it still did more of an effect to Kaido than Zoro's team attack with Killer.
Oda is nerfing Luffy hard to make it believable that Law of all people have comparable attacks to base boundman attacks.
He did use ryo lol. He harmed him, he cant do it without ryo. Dont fail at 2+2, we cant move forward if you are stuck there.

Luffy didn't use ryuo when using Kong Gun if not Kaido would have vomited blood
That Kong Gun made Kaido bleed from the better scans. So no.

I'm still not sure if it was even Ryou (because I suspect Ryou would've done more damage). I already made a thread saying 1 KG > 1 K Organ hit.

We'll see but I highly doubt Oda is going to give Luffy a new powerup without some struggle. I suspect he will struggle on occasion using it in Gear 4.
People think that Luffy didn't use his advanced Haki but that makes no sense. Why would he hit Kaido without it, and why would he mention ending things quickly and then go into a power up designed to and dependent on ending things quickly? Red Roc is just a different class of move than Kong Gun so it has a more dramatic effect.

People think that Luffy didn't use his advanced Haki but that makes no sense. Why would he hit Kaido without it, and why would he mention ending things quickly and then go into a power up designed to and dependent on ending things quickly? Red Roc is just a different class of move than Kong Gun so it has a more dramatic effect.
PIS plot stall nerf, the same reason he didn't dodge Apoo with FS, use ryuo against the enemies he fought along the way, or fly up to the roof while the scabbards were still fighting.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
PIS plot stall nerf, the same reason he didn't dodge Apoo with FS, use ryuo against the enemies he fought along the way, or fly up to the roof while the scabbards were still fighting.
Meh, you'll overthink this;
Red Roc is new move so obviously it get to be more dramtic. Remember the 1st time Luffy use Kong Gun? Same thing.

FS can't tell you how to dodge what you don't know how to dodge, advanced Haki is wasted on fodder (Yamato directly states that he's holding back), and flight was blocked by the Calamities.
Meh, you'll overthink this;
Red Roc is new move so obviously it get to be more dramtic. Remember the 1st time Luffy use Kong Gun? Same thing.
Red Hawk is stronger than just a basic Bullet equivalent, given the inexplicable fire effect. Red Roc is an upgrade on that. Where this Kong Gun was just a Pistol equivalent to the belly. Even if Gear 4 is strong it's not the most impressive thing he can do