New profile posts

Zoro slicing Apoo was his "Sanji kicks Bobbin" moment. Before you say "but Zoro got a Supernova," Apoo is weaker than Bobbin, so Sanji's moment as more impressive, but that's as impressive if Sanji finished a book for 7 year olds and Zoro finished a baby book with pictures that have words on them.
Devastated to announce that I have finally turned signatures off here 🥺
Light my man

I'm doing a calc of Kaido's Onigashima feat, do you know how big Oars Jr. is in comparison to Pica? Or if Oda has ever specified the height differences?
Base Luffy with seastone on one shot headliners at Udon. Luffy felt the need to use G4 to one shot a Number. Numbers > headliners
S
Shiroyru
Zombie Oars would defeat a Pacifista pretty easily... So now guys like Dobon can solo Pre-TS Luffy? Can you imagine Dobon beating Lucci, the best assassin in CP9 history?
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Dobon was probably pretty weak as a headliner because his job was bullying starved prisoners, same goes to Daifugo, Babanuki was the Main Headliner in the Prison and he defeated Seastone Cuffed Luffy to the point that Luffy said that he needed Haki against him, he probably is stronger than Dobon and Daifugo combined
S
Shiroyru
Babanuki was the strongest non-F6 headliner we’ve seen, but even then he was so weak that he got speed blitzed by base Luffy and couldn’t even notice that Luffy tied up his elephant’s trunk
Who ever made Google Captchas deserves to be harpooned in the leg. Hearing their agonizing screams would put me in a better mood when I fail these contraptions for bullshit reasons.